The Interveiw

Chapter 1

Nicole's POV:

I woke up to my dog Tallahassee licking me.

"Hi baby boy." I sofly said petting him.

"Come on we have a interview." Sadie said. I groan in response. I get up and change into a AC DC shirt, Skinny jeans, combat boots, and I threw on a beanie and my glasses.

"Your driving." Sadie said.

"Fine." I said getting my keys. We get to the interview and Fans scream at the sight of us. I wave and take some pictures. We walk into the interview to see four guys in the hallway. I ignored it as Sadie almost freezes at the sight of them.

"Nicole and Sadie. We're ready for you." A person says.

"Come on." I said grabbing her arm and chuckling lightly.

"Replay welcome. I'm Ariel and I'll be your interviewer." Ariel said. We said our hi's and sat down.

"Your on in 3,2,1" the camera guy said.

"Hello wonderful people. I'm Ariel and today I'm with Replay."

"It's great to be here." I said. Sadie only nodded in agreement.

"So I heard you may be going on tour." Ariel said.

"Yes we are." Sadie said.

"Shall we be expecting any surprise guest" Ariel said.

"Well its not a surprise but we talk to this band and we may join them." I said smiling.

"Have you met this band?" Ariel asked.

"We know their music and it's really good, but no we haven't met them." I said. We got asked a few questions and things felt as they went on and on. Until Ariel invited a band in. That band was 5 Seconds Of Summer. The band we may go on tour with. Great.

"I brought these amazing boys in because well you have I guess never met and both are amazing bands." Ariel said.

"Amazing." I said.

"So have any of you listen to each others music?" Ariel asked.

"Our manager actually forced me to." I said. I felt Sadie take my beanie.

"We weren't forced. Only thanks to Calum for letting us listen to them." Luke said. Yes I know their names what they're cute. I slowly reach for my beanie as Sadie throws it across the room.

"Do you always do this." Ashton said.

"Of course. Have you not watched the interviews." Calum said. I laugh.

"So Nicole I hear you got caught singing." Ariel said.

"Sadly. What happened was I was in the dressing room and Birdy came on. I didn't hear Sadie outside the door. So I was singing and she caught it on tape." I said.

"Why don't you sing?" Ariel asked.

"I have stage fright." I said.

"But you play the drums." Sadie said.

"Thats because no one can see my face and or hear me." I said.

"Don't you sing backup?" Calum asked.

"No one knew.... Until now." I said.

"Anyway here's the video." Ariel said. I instantly regreted waking up today.

"Come on skinny love just last a year. Pour a little salt--" The video sang.

"I think we heard enough." I said

"Relax Nicky." Sadie said. I just glared at her. The video went on as my face got redder and redder every minute.

"Well that's all the time we have today. This is Ariel and I had a blast with every one so goodbye." with that I grabbed my beanie and started walking out.

"NICOLE." I hear fans yell. I just chuckle. I see a fan getting pushed around and I walk over.

"Hey." I said grabbing her hand. "You alright." I help her up.

"Y-yeah. Just got caught up in some old friends." She said.

"What's your name." I ask.

"Erika." she said smiling.

"It's better than Nicole." I say returning the smile. "You coming to our concert tonight."

"I wish." she said shyly.

"Here." I said pulling tickets out. "And before I forget." I take off my beanie and signed the front of it. What I always have markers on me. I put the beanie on her head.

"Hope to see you there." I said hugging her. "Also don't cut next time." I pull away. Its easy to know. As I hugged her she flinched away  when her wrist had pressure.

"I promise." She said.

"Good." I said walking away over to Sadie and the others.

"To the car." Sadie said running off. I feel around for my keys. Great I lost them.

"Sadie please tell me you have the keys." I said.

"Yes." she said.

"Your not driving my car." I said.

"So I guess you'll be seeing us more often." Ashton said.

"We don't have a choice do we." I say laughing.

"No not really." Calum said.

"This will be fun." I say getting into my Lambogani.

"See you later." Sadie says.

"See you in tour." Micheal said.

This is gonna be interesting.

A/N

What's this. Is this another book. FINALLY I've done it. My fifth book yayyyy. Anyway your not here for that.  So yes this is a Ashton one. Boring I know but you gotta love the Irwin. And I had nothing else. So yeah. Bye Clouds.