Sleep is Life

Chapter 2

Sadie's POV:

As weird as it sounds I woke up before Nicky. For me it's not normal. She is usually up and ready for the day. Well sometimes. Today we are leaving for tour. It's been a week and we've been talking to the guys, managers, and just planning on songs to do. Being in a band isn't all that easy. You have crazy fans. Having to create music. Go on tours. Leave family but, I didn't have that big of an issue. I hear the door bell going off and the dogs barking. Lovely way to start my morning. I walk over to the door and see through the peep hole. It's the four Aussie's.

"What do you want." I say opening the door letting them in.

"Just telling you we have an hour." Luke said.

"I still have to wake Nicole." I said.

"I'm already up. By the way whoever was ringing the doorbell. You suck at keeping a beat." Nicole said. I jump when I hear her.

"Thanks for the heart attack." I said.

"There's plenty more." She said patting my back.

"Blame Calum for the horrible beat." Micheal said chuckling.

"How much time do I have." Nicole said.

"A hour." Ashton said.

"Nice house." Calum said.

"How long till the dog sitter comes?" I ask.

"10 minutes." Nicole said checking her phone. "When she gets here we can leave." she added.

"Got everything you need?" Like asks.

"We're all set." I said.

"Your not gonna change?" Calum asks.

"Why would I do that. I get on a plane, then to a hotel, and then sleep because of jet lag." Nicole says. They all nodded in agreement.

"Then the next day we have a concert." I said.

"How many tours have you been on?" Michael asks getting a slap on the chest By Calum.

"About 6 this would be our 7th." Nicole said.

"How old were you when you started the band?" Ashton asked.

"I was 16." Nicole said.

"I was 15 turning 16 in a month. Good ole days." I said.

"Yeah that's when you went through that weird stage." Nicole said.

"We do not speak of that." I said slapping my hand over her mouth. "Did you just lick me?" I asked pulling my hand away.

"Your hand taste disgusting." Nicole said as the guys just laugh.

There was a knock on the door.

"That's the dogsitter. Let's go." Nicole said.

************
A/N

Short chapter I know, but I really didn't know where to put this mostly because nothing was going to happen in this chapter.