Is it too late now to say sorry? Yes, yes it is.

Chapter 16

Nicole's POV:

It's been a month and I'm finally back in LA. Japan was fun and all, but all I want to La sun and beach.

"BEACH DAY!" Sadie yelled. I put on my British flag bathing suit with a black tee and shorts over it. I put on black flip flops and grabbed my black beach towel.

"Let's go." I said grabbing my keys to my Lamborghini.

"Hope you don't mind I invited some friends." Sadie said. Me not thinking anything of it.

"Yeah. As long as I don't have to pick them up." I said she shook her head no. We got to the beach and there they were. 5 Seconds of Summer. The band I stopped talking too. And here they are. Shirtless. In the sun. And look hot.

"No. No. No. I'm leaving." I said starting the engine up again.

"No your not." Sadie said. She grabbed my keys and ran off. I slowly pushed myself out of the car. Put on my shades and head phones and sat down. I feel tapping on my shoulder.

"What do you want. Irwin." I snapped.

"Damn tour changed you." He chucked.

"Oh maybe because this guy jumped the gun then acted like a dick." I said.

"Is it too late to say sorry?" He asked. (A/n cause I'm missing more just than your body. Sorry continue)

"Yes, yes it is." I said.

"How can I make it up to you?" He asks.

"You can't." I said.

"OMG CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU TWO!" A fan yelled.

"Um. I guess." I said.

"You two are my favorite drummers." She said.

"Awe thank you." I said my accent coming out. It tends to. I've been talking to my dad who's accent is so thick.

"Say Nashton." She said. My eyes widen. "Can we take another one."

"I have to go." I said getting up and walking.

"Hold on. NICOLE." Ashton said.

"Don't you understand the meaning of leaving me alone." I said.

"You know I haven't stopped thinking of you." He said.

"Big whoop." I said.

"Your on my mind 24/7. I just can't get you out of my head." He said. I stopped walking.

"Why did you jump the gun?" I asked.

"I panicked." He said.

"So you could've talked to me before you blew up." I said looking down. I lifted my chin up.

"That's the thing. I panicked because not a lot of beautiful girls come my way. They mostly go for Luke or Calum. I guess that when you came around I just didn't know what to do." He said (A/n mmmm whatcha say. That you only meant well. Well of course you did)

"I just really wish you didn't jump the gun. If you would've let me explain first. We wouldn't be like this." I said.

"Please don't let this go. I need you Nikki. We don't have to be a couple. We can just friends all I want is you to forgive me. Please Nikki." He said. His bottom lip started to quiver. A single tear slid down his cheek.

"Ash please don't cry. I guess we can we friends, but if you mess up don't expect another chance." I said.

"Thank you." He said hugging me.

"Awwwwe. I so ship them." A fan said.

"I still think she should've been with Calum." The other said.

"Here we go again." The fan said. I just laughed at there conversation.

"Honestly the other three are like younger brothers, but more annoying." I said having then laugh.

"Come on let's go swim." Ashton said pulling my arm.

"Fine. Slow down I don't like to run." I said. I slowly lifted my shirt over my head. What can I say. I'm insecure.(A/n she's insecure don't know what for. She's turning heads when she walks through the do a or. SORRY)

"Why are you so shy?" Ashton asked.

"Two words. My ex." I said.

"You deserve better." He said hugging me.

"You two just gonna hug or are you gonna come swim." Sadie yelled.

"I'll race you." Ashton said.

"Challenge accepted." I said. He started running. "NO FAIR."

"How do run that fast?" Calum asked looking at me.

"Nicole was the fastest track runner I know." Sadie said.

"It's true, but I quit when the band started." I said.

"HEY. HEY. YOU. YOU. I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Sadie yelled.

"NO WAY NO WAY I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE!" I yelled back.

"And we thought we were weird." Michael said. We all just laughed.

"Weirdest group of friends ever." Luke said.

"That's the best kind of group." Calum said.

"Wouldn't change it for the world." I said.