Here's to never growing up

Chapter 8

Nicole's POV:

We're finally in North America. This has to be my favorite place to be on tour. Today me and Sadie are shooting are music video for our song Here's to never growing up.

"Let's do this." I said. The guys following slowly behind.

"It's too early." Michael complained.

"Loser." Sadie said.

"Girls. Your here." Our Director Zack said.

"Hi Zack. Hope you don't mind some company." I said pointing to the guys.

"Oh there fine. You two go get dressed. So we can start." Zack said. We waved to the guys goodbye and went to change. I changed into black shorts and a shirt that says 'Mermaids don't do homework', and black converses. My hair was put down and I had light make-up done. Sadie walked out wearing a flower crown, a white shirt, blue shorts, and white converses. Her hair was down just like mine.

"Alright so the plan is that it's gonna be like a normal fun day back home." Zack said.

"What's with the other outfits?" I asked.

"Those are for later." He said. I just nodded.

"Ready and Action." Zack said.

The camera zoomed in on wheel moving. It zoomed out to me riding my skate board. I stopped and kicked it up meeting with Sadie.

"Well isn't it Ross." She said. Her accent coming out.

"Don't ever say that again." I said laughing. Mine coming out too.

"What shall we do today,mate." She said. I just smirked.

"Cut." Zack said.

"Where to next." I said.

"For this scene we got some old friends of yours." Zack said. As soon as I looked over I regret it. There was the people who didn't think we could make it.

"Daisy, and Rose. Well look at what the cat dragged in." I said.

"It's so nice to see you girls. It seems like forever." Daisy said.

"There's my two famous best friends." Rose said trying to hug me.

"We're not your friends. And don't touch me." Sadie said.

"If they're  going to be here. I'm walking away. We can easily find a different director." I said.

"They said that you were still close." Zack said in confusion.

"No we are not close. Never have. Never will." Sadie said.

"There is nothing I can do." Zack said.

"Why not use the guys." I said shrugging.

"Sounds good to me." Sadie said.

"Alright fine." Zack said. We got the guys ready and we got ready to film. The music started playing and me and Sadie skated up to the guys and hugged them.We were fooling around for the video. When we heard cut. Me and Sadie changed into different clothes.