Chapter 4

Bpov

"Well it's got me just thinking. You know how I can hear you in my dreams or flashbacks?" I asked him. "Yeah but I thought that was just you opening your mind to me." He told me. "I really don't think so Edward. Because if you think about it. I didn't open my mind until you told me to. But it was different. It was like you we're in my dreams. I think you have the same power whoever is else is getting into my dreams. You see they can't see you neither can I. You can read minds. I'm wondering if there was a way to get you in my dreams without them knowing you're there."

"You mean to be able to find a way to protect you in your dreams where you're most vulnerable." He told me. "Yes, but we need to figure out how to unlock your human memories and figure out exactly what you could do and what you can do more now that you're a vampire. I think I have an idea hold that thought."

epov

As Bella walked away I started thinking about what Bella just told me. Maybe she's right though. If I can remember my human years just maybe I can remember what it is I'm blocking and maybe I can just help Cheyenne and Bella better.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Cheyenne was placed in my arms. I looked up at Bella. "Remember what mommy told you?" Cheyenne nods. "Mind telling me what's going on?" I asked.

"Well Cheyenne going to tap into my powers and she's going to help me unlock your memories from when you were a human." Bella smirks at me.

"Are you sure she can do this?" I asked Bella and she nods. I watch as Bella sits down next to me and Cheyenne places her little hand gently on the side of Bella's head and they both closed their eyes and then Cheyenne gently places her other hand on the side of my head and I close my eyes.

(((Edward memories/time travel)))
in bpov

I was standing next to a 4 year old Edward. "Again Edward!" I looked up to the women who told him that. It was his mother.

"Clear your mind son! Image the ball of fire in your hands." I look down at Edward but he wasn't standing there. I looked up and when I did I fell over to the ground in amazement.

He not only made one but two balls of fire in his hands but he was up in the air. Edward could levitate himself.

He threw the fire balls with great aim.

Then Edward was about 10 and he's practicing but when I looked around no one was there. "Who are you?" My eyes widen as I turn my head around and the 10 year Edward was standing there looking at me.

"You can see me?" I asked him. "Yes! You're very pretty if I might say so." I smiled down at him. "You may." I tell him. "I seen you before. I think a couple of times through my years growing up." He tells.

"Maybe!" Was all I tell him. He goes back to practicing and I'm transported again and Edward looks to be about 12 now.

"You're much better Edward. It would seem the more you grow the more your powers grow. Let's try again Edward."

He floats up into the air and then he starts spinning and as he spins faster fireballs are shooting everywhere. I even had to dodge a couple. Then as his speed increased the bigger the fire balls became and things started exploding. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled out as I hit the ground and covered myself with my shield. "How I do that?" I asked myself.

"You alright?" I slowly look up to see the young Edward a few feet from me. I lowered my shield and heard Cheyenne giggle. I looked beside me and she was sitting there.

"We're fine!" I tell him. He looks over to Cheyenne and walks over to her and kneels down in front of her. "You are a very beautiful like your Mother." I blush as he taps Cheyenne nose and she smiles up at him. "Da.." I stopped her and she turns her head to me and I put my finger to my lips to hush her.