Catch Up..

This is basically a continuation from Fab5's performance in Talent Hunt but completely in my vision..

There are few improvisations:-

•~Nandini is rich and daughter of Lt.Major Yashvardhan Murthy . She is an US citizen and is pursuing Music from Space...
Best friend: Shraddha ( would be introduced later..)

Imagine her:

•~ Shru (nick name) knows everything about Manan  and is in contact with Cabir•~Maddy is fab5's common friend and not-so-friendly with nandini due to some reasons!•~Cabir is like Nandini's brother•~Lots of secrets are gonna be unfolded so keep pat...

•~ Shru (nick name) knows everything about Manan and is in contact with Cabir
•~Maddy is fab5's common friend and not-so-friendly with nandini due to some reasons!
•~Cabir is like Nandini's brother
•~Lots of secrets are gonna be unfolded so keep patience!
•~ Abhi has recovered from cancer but is currently in coma , in forbis hospital ,panchgini
•~Its their final year in college
•~ Manik was never in a relationship with Alya and is soon gonna propose Nandini for marriage after college
•~Manik is CEO of Malhotra Group Of Industries..

•~Neonika is positive and Manik respects her .
•~Harshad and Neonika were never in a relationship
•~No chacha-chachi-rishabh
•~ After the Dhruv-Manik fight he developed grudge towards nandini
•~all the songs performed by fab5 or manik are their own compositions and are written by manik..

This story would start from the time when fab5 comes to know that their performance is stolen by harshad and they are blaming nandini..
----------------------------
Hey! I know some of you would be reading my last story but it got deleted! This is my nee creation and pls do comment and vote.. Feel free to give suggestions..

I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0