#4

After 3 days,
It was a calm atmosphere in SPACE ... Everything was same.., students, professors, canteen...!

But that night was a havoc for few...!

Fab4 walked toward canteen.., at their table... Students were still congratulating them, but none looked happy..,

Alya- Manik ka kuch pata chala..,

Dhruv- nahi.. Woh kisika phone nahi utharaha hai... And he again tries calling him... But no response..

Cabir- pata nahi woh kab aaiga.. sighed...

Mukti hesitatedly- kya usse Nandini se baat ki hogi ..?
Alya- I don't think so! By the way , where is she ?

Cabir chuckled- woh bhi gayab hai...

( Nandini's attire)

At the same time, Nandini entered .., almost lifeless with red puffed up eyes ..
and they were expecting this..,

Cabir smiled sadly but his smile vanished when his eyes roamed to her hand, she had her left plam bandaged .., and when he closely focused her , he observed that she was weak too!

Nandini knew  their gaze but ignored it and straight away walked towards the counter and asked for her account,Manager- beta is there a problem?Nandini- No! Just want to clear my account!Manager- alright! Its 3600 for last two months!Nandini absen...

Nandini knew their gaze but ignored it and straight away walked towards the counter and asked for her account,
Manager- beta is there a problem?
Nandini- No! Just want to clear my account!
Manager- alright! Its 3600 for last two months!
Nandini absentmindedly handed him 5000 and without listening to him walked away..
Manager tried to talk to her but she left!

Mukti asked him about Nandini and manager honestly told her about how she cleared her credit and left without taking the change...

She reported the same to Fab4 and added-
We need an explanation!

Fab4 decided to talk with Nandini and started looking for her..,

After few minutes,At a distance they saw her and were about to proceed towards her when they saw her hugging Harshad and giving a file then she shook her hand with him with a smile.. And it was like a bomb for them ...

What is this? Why is she with Harshad? What is the file about? And more than anything.. Did she really backstabbed them?

Alya- ye.. Bhai ke saath..!
She left her words incomplete...

As Nandini walked with him hand in hand towards the exit

Dhruv- I think we should follow them ..

On the other hand , in a dark room somewhere in an isolated house , a man was sitting on the floor with his one leg folder and his right hand holding a bottle of vodka resting on it... He took the back support of the bar .. ...!

Manik had literally trapped himself in a 4000 sq

Manik had literally trapped himself in a 4000 sq.ft room since that night .., he was broken. The girl who was his baby, his life.., his shining star, betrayed him. Though he was not sure about it .....

the situation was a shit !

His heart knew she would have some reason but his mind which was full of rage dominated it..
Fab4 were regularly calling him but he was waiting for her call ..

Yes! Though he himself asked for a break but still that little hope that she is innocent..was poking him..

He decided that he would return and directly confront Nandini and sought this matter out..
This break was necessary for Manik as he knew other wise he would have only mess the things up due to his extravagant anger!

----------------------------
My pace of updates will be depending on your votes and comments .. So please share your views ..
~
I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0