#10

Nandini was getting ready for the college. This days she seem to be lost in some or the other things ...
She was combing her hair and thinking...
Nandini's pov
Manik! Kaha ho tum ? Aaj 5 va din he .. Ab toh aa jao!

Nandini's attire She left for college and with the hope to meet Manik!!

Nandini's attire
She left for college and with the hope to meet Manik!!

Space academy
Nandini was looking for Manik every where ... She stepped into fab5's jamming room and calls for him ...
After failing , she turns to walk away when fab5 enters..
All of them carried packs of attitude..!

Manik's attire

Manik's attire

As soon as manik entered

As soon as manik entered ... Nandini ran and hugged him tight..!

Nandini- manik! I missed you so much !!! Where were you? Aur tum mera phone kyu nahi utha rahe the? I was so worried for you? She kept on asking what ever came to her mind

She kept on asking what ever came to her mind ...!

Manik felt disgusted!

Manik's pov

O god! Kitni besharam hai ye! Mere peeth pichhe Khud bahar ayaashi kar rahi thi aur ab jutha pyaar jata rahi hai...
He pushed her back and Nandini stumbled a bit..!
She was shocked! According to her, manik didn't knew anything? Or did he?

Manik looked towards dhruv while adjusted his tshirt.. and said-
Don't you think I got dirty? Huh?
Dhruv remained quite.. and as for others they were well aware of the fact that now Manik will be an angry hulk..!

Manik- tch! tch! tch! Yaar Nandini tum thakti nahi ho .. I mean ..maan gaye tumhare stamina ko .. Kal itna kuch kiya aur abhi yaha khadi ho ! I thought ki ab aap ke darshaan 1 week baad hi honge...

Fab4 were stunned with his comment! Cabir felt bad but thought she deserve it!

Nandini didn't knew how to react!

Manik- Tumne soch bhi kese liya k itna kuch hone k baad mein tumhare saath koi relation rakhunga.... You slut!!
Arre! Relation toh dur ki baat mujhe toh tumse ghine aa rahi hai.. And he made a degraded expression.. I wasted 1.5 yrs on you !

Mukti- tum jesi ladki sirf logo ko istamal karna janti hai

Mukti- tum jesi ladki sirf logo ko istamal karna janti hai..! Kitni sarif banke kal aai thi college!
Do pal ke liye toh laga jaise duniya bhar ki innocence sirf tumme hai!

Cabir- I always trusted you! Yaha tak ki mein in sab se bhi ladne k liye taiyar tha but usse pehle hi sari sacchai bahar aa gai..!

He was hurt!

Meine tumhe aapni behen mana tha...

Dhruv- ab is natak ki koi zarrorat nahi hai.. I was right you were a poison that was killing us! Tumhare hi vajah se mera aur buddy ka jagda hua!!

Alya- Nandini! U whore!! Bhai k saath tum.. I can't even utter it!

So was this the reason you befriend Manik after intercollege competition?

That means woh Dhruv ki treatment aur sab kuch ek bahana tha ... Taki u can get into Manik's bed!
Yuck!!

Mukti- shocked hongi na ki hum sab ye kese jante hai? Then let me tell u.. Kal noon me jab tum us moron Harshad ke saath makeout kar ke aaram se so rahi thi na tab hum sab waha the ! We saw it !

Cabir- Manik vapas sirf tumse milne aa raha tha ! Hum ne ushe waha nahi bulaya tha..! Woh toh alya ka call disconnect nahi huva aur manik ne phone k through sub kuch pata chal gaya...!

Nandini didn't knew what to say..! Here.. Her friends, her brother and more than anyone her Love ... was accusing her but she was still! No expression, No tears !
She was just listening to them!

Manik was observing her ! He thought she would cry, or atleast ...being a human ... She would ask for forgiveness..! But Na! She did not !
He inhaled a deep breath and said-
Agar tumhe yaad ho toh ek din tumne mujhe kaha tha ....

MaNan is For Ever ... Till the Fireflies Glow And Stars Shine..
I wish the fireflies to die and stars to never shine again!!
.
.
.
He walked away! And rest too followed him!

15 mins! And it destroyed the purest bond of Love... !!

Now all that was left in the room was Nandini! That's it!

Suddenly her phone rang! She picked it up without bothering who it is ...
The person gave her a message and was waiting for a reply..

Person- frozen! You there?
But no response! Maybe Nandini didn't even hear...!

After a while Nandini said-ushe sab kuch pata chal gaya...!

----------------------------
My pace of updates will be depending on your votes and comments .. So please share your views ..
~
I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0