#14

Next day... It was a bright sunny morning.., people at SPACE were kind of in a mood to party, why not cause it was FRIENDSHIP'S DAY !!

Nandini was about to step out from her house when she realised something..,
Nandini- oh shit!!
She took a turn and ran upto her room to fetch her MacBook!

She rushed to college! On the other hand, fab5 and maddy were chilling out in their jamming room! Manik was feeling low

She rushed to college! On the other hand, fab5 and maddy were chilling out in their jamming room! Manik was feeling low.., he was zoomed out to last year's friendships day where he and nandini were together! He was remembering how he kidnapped her and took to their Mud islands party a year earlier !
Others were discussing the venue for the party, everyone were giving their opinions which resulted in a chaos !
Dhruv wanted it to be in a closed place whereas mukti wanted it to be in a open one !
Maddy and Alya were trying to control both of them and Cabir had an eye on Manik.. Amongst all this , he was silent!

Suddenly, he said;
Cabir- Manik ! Tu bol party kaha rakhe?
Manik in a trance said..
Manik- Mud Island!

There was a pindrop silence! And within a moment all the 4 - mukti, alya, dhruv and maddy pounced on him for a hug!

Dhruv- buddy, you are the best! Hamne last to last year wahi pe party ki thi and it was so much fun...

Manik sighed- aur tab Nandini Was also with me..!

Everyone remained silent! They wanted Manik to himself cope up from this moment!

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door,
Manik loudly- Come in !

And Nandini stepped in , manik straighten himself and his face turned into a stern one!

Manik

                     Nandini

Nandini

Nandini slowly opened the door and peeped her head in,
Nandini- may i come in ?

Alya answered positively and Nandini moved forward..

Nandini- woh..! Musicana ke qualifying round ke liye I was informed to submit my performance to Fa... Fab5 !
She was shivering!!

Mukti faked a smile and said- oh yeah ! Here you go ! Iss cd mein apna performance copy karke abhi dedo!

She handed her a cd and Nandini took it and kept her laptop on a nearby table .. She leaned forward and started her work!

Nandini finely ignored Maddy! She knew after all this maddy would surely come around!

She was known to be a calm girl but when it comes to Madhyam she is everything except calm !!

Same was with Madhyam.., even now he wanted to play on her !

After a while...
Maddy- hey Nandini! Aaj FRIENDSHIPS DAY hai , we are going to throw a party .. And I am a Gentleman..
Pls come I wholeheartedly invite you ..

Nandini without giving him a look denied it !

Maddy- ya! Good for you ..! Actually party ka ek rule hai k sab ko at least apne ek "friend" ke saath aana hai aur tum toh akeli ho !!

It pricked Nandini ., she looked at Navya with corner of her eye !
She understood that now she was all along!

In this game, though she was a player but the fear of being played engulfed her!

Nandini had completed her work by then ,
She walked towards him and gave the cd..

Maddy took it and in return he holds her wrist tightly!
If these would have happened days back, then Manik would have literally killed him but surprisingly this time he was unaffected!

Maddy was grinning his teeth,

Maddy- aur honge bhi kese! You are busy fucking men..!!

As soon as he finished, Nandini slapped him tight!

Nandini- U moron! Sick minded and scoundrel!!!
mein apne life me kya karu aur kisse milu is non of your concern . Tum hote kon ho mujhe bolne wale.. A loser!!

She began to walk off but after few steps she turned back.,

Nandini- aur by the way! A gentleman like you praised yourself should not be interested in the life of a friendless girl!!

With that she walked out and banged the door making a loud sound!

Cabir- woah!! Dude meine kabhi socha nahi tha k Nandini ese react karegi!
Matlab .. All these time when Manik was cruel .. She simply occupied silence aur is waqt jab tu ne bola toh sidha thapad ..?

Manik- Ha .. Maddy mujhe jann na hai .. Kya hua tha tum dono k bich jiske karan tum dono mein itni kadvahat hai??

Jab bhi mene ushe pucha , she indirectly denied! Aur toh aur
Jitna mein ushe jann paya hu she never speak ill words toh aaj kya hua ??

Maddy- bolti bhi kese? Sab kuch hone ka karan toh vo hi thi ....

Manik- matlab? And dare you ! Mujhe SACH jann na hai!

Maddy- You people deserve to know the truth!! Mein tumhe batata hu...

Nandini murthy destroyed the purest friendship we had!

3 years back Mein , Woh , shraddha aur Tanya were best of friends! Nandini was like a baby sister to me.! She was the smallest among us isiliye hum sab ushe bohot pamper karte the ! Sweta aunty aur Yashwardhan uncle ushe apni palko pe bithakar rakhte the!!

Dhruv- Tanya?? Woh kon hai?

Maddy-Tanya Desai! My love!!
Joh.. all because of her aaj mere saath nahi hai ! She left me 3 years back..
And you know what, Nandini is happy about it!!

Uska best friend .. mein, tadap raha tha and she was happy about it!!

----------------------------------------------
My pace of updates will be depending on your votes and comments .. So please share your views ..
~
I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0