#30

Days were passing fast and with the time Shraddha was getting very well mixed up with Fab5. Manik was still skeptic about her but he ignored his intuitions !

Whereas Cabir was discouraged ! He tried every means to screw out informations about Nandini but everytime he failed! He even tried messing up with Shraddha's phone but nothing helped. At last, his mind was declaring a defeat but he chose not to give up !

Today, someone's fate was grey ; which was to be marked by the entry of Madhyam!

Madhyam was done with his graduation and had returned back home, hence today he invited all of the Fab5 members with Navya at his place !

Moreover, he was the male lead in the album and so he decided to plan out the work to be done!

Madhyam was unaware about the appearance of Shraddha!

As Shraddha was staying at Mukti's place , they took her along with them!

The boys entered the house first and girls were following them talking all together!

Maddy- oh finally you people are here !!!

He walked upto them and hugged one by one !

Manik- arre ye toh mujhe bolna chahiye !! Finally tujhe degree mil gayi !

Shraddha was still at the doorstep!
She had just seen her long lost
' so-called friend ' after years !

All the others had settled down and that's when Maddy saw her ! Even he was surprised !

For few minutes none of them moved ! The others understood their dilemma and acquired silence!

Shraddha moved towards him and forwarded her hand !

Shraddha- Hi Maddy !

Maddy at one grabbed her in a tight hug!

Maddy - I missed you Shru ! I missed you so so much ! Tu kaha thi itne saal ??

Shraddha broke the hug and
said - Mein toh yahi thi Maddy ; tu kahi chala gaya tha !

She just uttered in a trance , but soon enough she realised it and to cover it up she rolled her eyes and sat on an empty place beside Alya .

She said-
A... arre ! I mean .. Tu India gaya tha .. mein toh yahi thi na .. in Franchisco !!

Maddy understood that she was trying to act normal so even he decided to do the same and settled down !

Later he came to know about recent happenings and reason for his friend to return!

Alya - Tum dono toh bachpan se dost ho na ...!

Before Shraddha could say , Maddy answered- Ha ! Hum do aur .... !
He realised what he was about to say !

Shraddha- Doesn't matter now !!

And then they got engrossed up in planning the routine for album ! Maddy was happy that he was going to work with his friend but it was , maybe, not the same other way round!!

They took a break for relaxing when Maddy began sharing his achievements as a college dude these days !

Shraddha laughed on his habit of exaggerating his achievements!

Shraddha- saale kamine ! Tu degree MBA ki lene gaya tha ya phir phek ne ki !
Kuch toh limit mein bol taki humme bhi lage ke ha tu esa kar sakta hai !!!