#50

Manik came back and straight away signed the consent paper .

He sighed deeply and handover the sheet to Paul .

Shraddha- Manik you just can't do this ! Do you even realise what risk are you taking with Nandini?

We can even lose her !

Manik chose to ignore her for the time being for he thought this would be the last chance to save her . He was ready to take any risk if it could bring his Nandini back.

Manik - Paul ! Before you begin with your task I want you to know that you have the responsibility to save two lives today .

I don't know what is going to happen but it's for sure that if something happens to Nandini today I would fail to survive.

Paul nodded and said-

I'll be back soon .

He walked upto the Door which led to the operation theatre.

But he turned back to Manik and said -

With Your Nandini!

Manik managed to bring a small upward curve in his lips .

With that the Paul entered the room and walked upto the bed .

In the waiting area, Manik came towards Neyonika .

Neyonika understood that he wanted to know the remaining story.

Neyonika- After all your accusations on Talent Hunt she lost her strength. She wanted to scream her lungs out to you that she was not at fault , that she was innocent. But you didn't gave her a chance . She bumped into me when was running from the venue. She was in a miserable state . I asked her what happened but she wasn't able to utter a single syllable. And before I could call you for the same , she fainted !

Manik got goosebumps.

I took her to Malhotra mansion and she stayed there with me for the next two days. She finally revealed things to me . I was shocked.

I wasn't able to figure out who that man was but Nandini was sure that she would dig his grave.

Inspite of your bitter words she tried to contact you . You were missing those days.

We decided to take Harshad's help in this matter owing to his sincerity towards her .

But that hotel fiasco happened unplanned which you people saw and misunderstood.

She is an ethical hacker .

She knew how to play with technology and with my permission she hacked the main system of our office .

She thought that man would be someone who would be in constant touch with you . Thus , she chose to step into your office as that's where you are most of the time after college .