#42

Manik was on his foot now.

Today he himself walked to the conference room of his office where George and his other teammates were engrossed in finding the tiniest clue to Nandini.

Manik had ordered them to contact the Abu Dhabi airport authorities and today their chief was going to have a word with him .

Manik walked in the room and the people stood up in respect. He nodded and George connected the video call .

Soon the chief came and both of them greeted each other.

Manik - Hello Mr. Burrell !

Mr.Burrell - Nice to meet you Mr.Malhotra !

Manik - I was informed that you found about Nan... ahh Ms.Murty !

He thought it would be better to remain Formal !

Mr.Burrell - Yea !

As I said earlier, she was not in the flight to San Francisco on 5th of December.

We checked the CCTV recordings of that morning and found this ....

He attached the video clip and Manik at once accepted it .

The video was vague but he could figure out Nandini in it . She was dressed in a light beige linen pant and bluish shirt .

He traced his fingers on the screen.

And soon he took his hand back when the video ended .

Mr.Burrell - Is she the one ?

Manik fumbled getting a grip on his flow of emotions .

Manik - Yes , she is the one !

Mr.Burrell - Good to hear that , actually on the basis of the picture provided by you we could only manage this much .

Manik - What do you mean ?

Mr.Burrell - We couldn't figure out the flight she boarded !

Manik lose his temper- Is this what you present me after a long chase ?

You would be having data of the last minute bookings .. Right ?

Mr.Burrell - Sir I tried every possible way and this one too but her name was not in the list .

Manik - How can that happen ?

What are you trying to infiltrate my mind with , that she got fused in thin air ?

Mr.Burrell - I didn't.. I didn't meant that !

He started fumbling as a result of Manik's harsh tone !

Suddenly a man entered the view and whispered something in Mr.Burrell's ear .

He was relieved.

Mr.Burrell - Sir ! I have been recently updated that there was a guy with her too !

We have traced him out !

Manik - Who is he ?

Mr.Burrell - His name is umm... Mr.Ha.... Mr. Haarshhaaadddhh Saxxeenna !

He unintentionally elaborated his name - much owing to his accent !

Manik smirked!