#16

Heya people! I know u people have queries so let me clear out some of them as for now:
•~This story is a Suspense + Thriller so pls its a request don't ask me why is Nandini doing so or what is she upto!
•~ this story has been completely planned by me so no changes in its storyline!
•~ Maddy is a positive character and whatever he said was truth
•~ Shru will play a major role in upcoming segment and she is the closest one to Nandini and she knows the "Secret" !
•~ Further parts will show Manik's revenge so pls do not object! It will be the crust of the story!
•~ KEEP PATIENCE! Every thing that happens has a reason!
For more questions comment below..
•~ I Have noticed that my followers are increases but there is no change in Number of votes and comments !
Pls its a Request : DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!
It increases the confidence of a writer!
----------------------------------------------

1 5 days to Musicana

A lot had happen in these days! Unexpected to both Manik and Nandini ...

The song performed by Nandini was viral! Everyone were fan of hers! The performance was posted by one of them on youtube and it got 2.3 million views!! That's great for a newcomer like her!

" The Rising Star!" " Angel of Space!" These were some of the epithets given to her... She was happy with her success as it was not expected!!

Besides that, Manik and Fab5 were shocked!! They didn't wanted this to happen! According to them, Nandini had to lose but with the unmanageable and sudden victory of hers, they had to promote her to next level!

Manik knew the drills of Nandini but was confused as how can a girl who took 2 years of break performed so well!!

Anyways..
Whatever happens happens for good!!

Presently,
All students were on their toes! Each pair of eyes were on the "prize" but Nandini had some other plans!

Nandini was settled in her lounge! It was a relaxing Sunday noon...
She was practicing for the D day!
3 2 1 ... Chord!!

Nandini- urgh !! To hell with this F major! Goddd! Who invented this note??!
She tried and tried and tried!!
And it's DONE!!
.
.
.
Not the note! Her finger! She got a cut on her left index finger and middle finger!! Blood oozed out!! And she immediately sucked it!
Suddenly her phone rang and she huffed seeing the name..!

Nandini- bol ! See i am warning you agar kuch bhi bakwas ki na toh I'll kill you!!!!

Person- ho gaya tera!! Kuch sune bigar hi chalu ho jati hai!! Learn something call hospitality !! Tumhe SPACE me nahi sikhate!!!

Nandini- Shrrruuu! Yaar stop it! Mein already bohot thak gayi hu!

Shraddha- madam! Kuch bhi ho ! You have to answer my calls ..
Nandini- as if i have a choice!
Shraddha- vese tera liye kuch kaam hai..
Nandini- mein nahi karoon gi ..

Shraddha- arre yaar please!! Pehle sunn toh le ..
Mein kabhi tumse kuch nahi mangti pls aaj yeh kaam karde...!

Nandini kept her phone on her ear and supported it with her shoulder..
She was putting bandages on her cuts!!

Nandini- oh yeah right ! Tere bio journals , midnight snacks aur party ke liye escape plans kon banata tha????

Shraddha- see.. thats what!! Itna kuch kiye ek kaam aur sahi..!