#28

It was a week since then and all five of them were working hard for this
audition!

But there was one thing that came out as a shock for Cabir! When he was surfing on Instagram, he came across a face which gave him a wave of shock + happiness + contentment ! And that was when he decided HER to be the wanted FACE! - By hook or by crook!

On the other side, Manik's mind was facing a tornado! He , actually, pondered upon what Cabir said and thought for a long period!

For the first time in this two years he allow himself to think for whatsoever happened : Cause for the first time Someone tried to show him the other way around!!

Though he presented himself as a
"Cool Dude! Care For Nobody Guy" ....

He was Affected!

Nandini Murty was not just a name for him! He would have forgiven her for cheating on Fab5, he would have forgiven her for messing with The Malhotra Empire.... but what was NOT AT ALL forgivable was her betrayal!

Today, its all what he holds against her!

According to him, he tried his best to become the ideal lover- the one each girl desires ! But no sooner he realised that Nandini was different... that she wanted just Him!

A girl with a pure heart! A heart that resembles to the one of a baby- sweet and innocent!

Then , what happened to her! What caused 'that' heart to become a black one! The 'one' that is owned by a Evil Soul !!

NO!!

His Nandini was not evil! Not even if she tries to become one!

That night which followed the CCD incident was not at all comforting! He kept on thinking and thinking... but at last his mind said- maybe she will tell you later!!

But that 'later' never came!

Even today , his heart was familiar with her !
Even today, Manik's heart beats for Nandini!

But the difference is , he no more listens to it! The 'shrewd ' mind is the ruler in him and the
5 inch x 2.5 inch organ now rest upon a corner just pumping bloody blood!!
.
.
.
The next day, Fab5 and Navya gathered at the same place for the final verdict !

Since the time they shifted here, Navya had good bonds with all of them! She was kind of a family ! But it didn't matter to Cabir as far as his decision was concerned!

.
.
.

Manik had - in advance - arranged the projector room for this meet!