#6

He was here for apology, he was here to correct his mistake , he was here for mending things... But more than anything he was here for....Her!

Fab4 was scared , they knew what Nandini meant to him, she was a small baby - "Manik's baby!" He had kept her in a blanket of feathers where no evil can harm her! But who knew one day this baby would break or rather rip Manik !

Dhruv- buddy!
He didn't even know what to say next, all of them were shaken and crying,...

Manik didn't respond.. He was beyond shock! A moment back he was planning how to mend his mistake and win her heart back and here she ruptured his heart!

Manik without making any noise walked back and left the suit . Fab4 were confused regarding this but followed him . When they came out Dhruv intentionally banged the door which made Nandini flinch !

Manik was taking long strides and the rest literally ran to match him!

Mukti- manik! Stop! Meri baat sun...
He ignored them and moved towards his car! Manik was about to sit when Cabir holds his hand and turn him .

And freak! His eyes! They were mixture of hurt and rage! Pain and anger! It was splitting fire but at the same time producing tears!

And freak! His eyes! They  were mixture of hurt and rage! Pain and anger! It was splitting fire but at the same time producing tears!

Manik Was Crying!
The man who never felt weak was broken!

Cabir just hugged him tight!

They wanted him to respond!
Alya- Manik kuch toh bolo!
Mukti- dekh tu ..
Manik cut her

Manik- why me??
Huh!
Meri ky.. Kya galti thi ? Sirf yahi ki i asked for a break! Cause all i wanted was time!
And she moved on!
Guys, 3 days and she moved on..!
He was broken!
Hamara dedh (1 1/2) saal ka pyaar usne 3 din me mitta diya !

She slept with Harshad!

And the anger in him was rising
Perhaps he had analysed every thing with altogether different dimension!!

Manik- Kyun? He was helpless!
Cabir- manik..
Manik- arre yaar ! Mere aane ka toh wait karti! He sarcastically chuckled!

Atleast Official Breakup toh ho jata!

A tear rolled down his cheeks but Manik roughly wiped it with the back of his right palm...!

He opened the door and took the bouquet in his hand! He kept his eyes stuck on it...

Manik- Alya! Tum kehti thi na ke ek rose bouquet me perfect 93 roses hone chahiye!
He showed his eyes towards the bouquet and said-
Ye mein uske liye laya tha!

And he threw it away with great force that it fell about 2 miles away...
Manik took a deep breath and kept his hand on his waist ... And said-

Main nahi tootunga ! I will not fall!

Dhruv- Manik ! Chal ghar chal te hai! They were about to move when Nandini stepped out!

Fab5 were not visible to her as they were at a distance...
She was alone ! she moved towards the gate when she felt something soft under her feet!
Nandini bend down and she saw some roses! She moved her fingers over her and then picked them up! Nandini thought someone left them and will come back looking after it ... Thus , She was searching someplace to keep them and on not finding any , she kept it on the corner of the stairs!

Manik was observing her each move and so were others!

Somewhere , seeing his love with someone else dried the blood in his veins! An organ called heart was dismantled!!
Mukti could not hold any more and was moving towards Nandini when Manik stopped her,
Manik- jane de ushe..
Mukti- tu pagal ho gaya hai??
Manik- this is not a right place to talk!!
They saw that nandini left in a cab!

Later,

Fab5 in Manik's car,
Cabir was driving the car!
They saw Manik swiping through his phone's gallery which was full of Nandini's pics and their selfies.... Though Manik showed himself rough and tough but he Was broken!

 Though Manik showed himself rough and tough but he Was broken!

Mukti suddenly said-
Manik mein tujhe kuch batana chahti hu...! She took a deep breath,

Its not like what you think it to be!

Nandini !

She didn't moved on , She cheated on you!

----------------------------
My pace of updates will be depending on your votes and comments .. So please share your views ..
~
I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0