#19

The couple was called up on the stage! It was time for the cake cutting ceremony!!

The cake was kept in the centre and all the others surrounded it ! Nandini was on the right of Radhika And unknown to Her Manik was right behind her!

Karan held Radhika's hand and cut the cake ! Then they feed the ones near them !!

Finding the opportunity Manik took a piece of cake and forwarded to Nandini!
She was shocked and asked herself-what is he doing??
Because It was a PURE MILK VANILLA FLAVOURED CAKE!
A dream of all cake lovers but a nightmare to Nandini!

Manik intentionally raised his voice and said so that every one could hear!
Manik- Hey Nandini!
Nandini gave him a puzzled look!!
Manik- why are you not having it! Its your friend's day you ought to feast on it !
Karan heard that and said- ya he is right!

Nandini was constantly denying but before she could say anything Manik stuffed mouth!

Manik- Tonight I raise a toast to the lovely Couple!!
With that every one hooted!!

Manik turned back to look at Nandini but she was missing !
.
.
.

Nandini was frantically searching for water and as soon as she found a waiter carrying a tray of water bottle she drank almost three bottles of water to remove the taste! The fear of allergic reactions and
the unbearable pain in the throat haunted her!
But she managed herself!

Later, it was called a night and the guests started leaving!
Nandini waved a bye to the bunch of people she was talking with !

Now only a noticeable people were left ! Unintentionally she looked at Manik and it was enough for her to burn in rage!
She straight away walked towards Him !

Manik was busy in his phone at a corner when he heard,

Nandini- Mr.Malhotra ! As now the party is ended , I want to have a word with you!! She was grinning her teeth!

Manik gave her a stern look!
Manik - Ya ofcourse! Lets step to the backyard!!

Nandini was not in mood to listen to him but still she agreed!
So without replying she started moving! Manik smirked and followed her!

Once they reached the backyard ,

Nandini roared-
What the hell were you doing on the dance floor!! And why did you forcefully feed me the cake!!

Manik gave the nastiest smile !

Manik- I was just portraying my feelings towards my EX girlfriend!
He emphasised on the word ' EX' !
Wasn't the song awesome??

Nandini- oh really! Digging your nails in me is portraying feelings !! She pointed her index finger towards him and said ,
Look Manik ! It will be better if...

Manik interrupt her!!
Manik- Shut Up !! You have no right to raise your finger towards me! He held her hand!

He calmed himself down and asked in a mockery tone !

By the way, how was the taste of the cake!
I am sure bohot kadva hoga na !
After all it was 3 yrs old !!

That was it for Nandini! She understood that He knew about her past! About her cruelty ! About Tanya! And now Manik was repeating the history!

Manik- how can you even hope that i will leave you after what ever you did !! You think I was mad in love with you and henceforth will forgive you for your shit!! NO! Now its time to Payback! This was just the beginning! I will show you what it takes to mess with me !!

Nandini was all the time trying to release her hand !!

Nandini- Manik! Leave me !! You just can't manhandle me !!

Manik at once left her hand !!

Manik- I will make you regret for your deeds mark my words !

Nandini- you know what ! I am not at all ashamed of what i did !! Infact , I should have done it a long time back!!

There was a momentary silence!
Nandini took a deep breath!

Nandini- Don't you think I deserve a chance ! A chance to explain myself??

Manik- Woh tum ushi din kho chuki thi jab tumne mujhe bardaad karne ki koshis ki thi !!

Now I don't care !

Nandini- fine then! She tried to talk but no words left her mouth!

Manik- hey! Congratulations!! Tum kafi popular ho gai ho! Like the country is crazy for you!! Yahi chahiye tha na tumhe!!
NAME! FAME! And MONEY!
So,Who's the big hand behind your success ? Harshad??
Cause for a classical singer it's difficult to get a huge start up !!
I mean come on! Wahi toh hoga! Tum dono ab sab kuch milke hi toh karte ho !!
He gave the cheapest comment in double meaning!!

But one thing was masked!
This time he genuinely wanted to know !

Nandini- I don't care enough to share it with you !

And what I am today is because of my hardwork !! You have no right to comment on it !! Joh kamiyabi mujhe mili hai woh meri mehnat hai!

Kisi ki di hui bakshis nai !!

Kal semifinals hai , the day I decided to be a part of musicana was only because I wanted to prove you wrong!! But today I confess in front of you, Mr. Manik Malhotra!

I am what I am! And Now, its all about me! I will do it for my peace and watch me out as a Winner!!
.
.
.

----------------------------------------------
My pace of updates will be depending on your votes and comments .. So please share your views ..
~
I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0