#5

Manik freshened up and left that place with full determination and positive thoughts... He was driving his car towards SPACE

Main Dhoondne Ko-Heartless

Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein,
Jab wafa nikla
Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein,
Jab wafa nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke,
Main pata nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke,
Main pata nikla

Manik's pov
Baby! Sorry I know I am very impulsive but don't worry ... Ab mein sab kuch thik kardunga.... You and I are for forever !

Its MaNan's hamesha!

SPACE ACADEMY

Fab4 followed Nandini ... She was with Harshad in his car! This was itself heart wrenching for all of them ...
After about an hour, they stepped out .. It was a hotel... Correction! It was a hotel that Manik owned!!

Mukti stopped the car at a safe distance...
Alya again called Manik but he didn't responded... Now it was turning as a routine for them ..! Manik didn't accept their call !

Just then they saw..,

Harshad hold Nandini by her waist and walks in ...

Harshad to the receptionist- A room booked for Mr. Saxena!

The receptionist handed a key to him and they moved towards the lift!
Jiske aane se muqqammal,
Ho gayi thi zindagi
Dastakein khushiyon ne di thi,
Mit gayi thi har kami

Kyun be-wajah di ye saza,
Kyun khwaab deke, woh le gaya
Jiye jo hum lage sitam,
Azaab aise woh de gaya

All this was beyond Fab4's understanding .. They didn't even dared to look at each other... Alya was in tears..
Mukti- mein eske aage kuch nahi dekhna chahti ... She started taking back steps but dhruv stopped her by holding her hand and said-
Tumne hi kaha tha na we need an explanation.. Toh ab hum piche nahi hat sakte!
Mukti- kya ab kuch explain karne ke liye bacha hai? She.. She..
Mukti pointed towards the direction Harshad and nandini left but couldn't complete her word!

Manik on the other hand was humming a song .., he was happy! He stopped at a nearby florist and took a bouquet of roses for his baby!

He sat in his car and kept the bouquet on the passengers seat and murmured-She loves white roses!

She loves white roses!

Kyun be-wajah di ye saza,
Kyun khwaab deke, woh le gaya
Jiye jo hum lage sitam,
Azaab aise woh de gaya

Main dhoondne ko uske dil mein,
Jo khuda nikla
Main dhoondne ko uske dil mein,
Jo khuda nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke,
Main pata nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke,
Main pata nikla
On the other side of the city,
Cabir asked the receptionist- give me the key to Mr.Saxena's room
The receptionist was perplexed ..she knew who he was but why was he asking a key to a couple's room .. Was the question in her mind..
Atleast thats what she analysed!!

Receptionist- sorry sir but its against the rules..
Cabir spatted - to hell with your rules don't you know who am i?
The lady shivered cause of his tone ..
Cabir calmly- hand me the key.. He forwarded his hand !
The receptionist had no other option cause Cabir Dhawan had the power to snatch her job and even if he forgive her Manik Malhotra would not!!
They walked towards the room..!
Alya and Mukti didn't even had the strength to respond .. Thus dhruv opens the door!
It was a suit!
As soon as the door opened a cool breeze of air conditioner approached them ! It was all calm inside!

They moved forward towards the hall .., they could hear their own footsteps!

A soft romantic music was playing in the background!

The living room was decorated with flowers..!

They stepped in and saw leftover food on the table! It looked like someone had a lunch!

Somehow ..one of them gathered courage and spoke slowly,

Cabir- Nandini ! Choti are you there?

But no response! They were scared!!
With baby steps they moved towards the room and drop!!!

There was silence ! What they saw made them dizzy!!

Nandini... Harshad.. Together... Under... Covers...
Dhoondta tha ek pal mein,
Dil jise ye sau dafa
Hai subah naraaz uss bin,
Roothi shaame, din khafa

Woh aaye na, le jaaye na
Haan uski yaadein jo hai yahan
Na raasta, na kuch pata
Main usko dhoodoonga ab kahan

Alya stumbled and was about to fall but dhruv held her ..! Mukti was shocked! She didn't even blinked her eyes and Cabir!

Cabir was bewildered!! Till a hour back he was the one who said ," No ! Nandini is innocent " but now what?
He was speechless!! The sight in front of him was worse than the worst nightmare!!
They were not even recovered from the shock when they felt the presence of HIM!

Main dhoondne jo kabhi,
Jeene ki wajah nikla
Main dhoondne jo kabhi,
Jeene ki wajah nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke,
Main pata nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke,
Main pata nikla

Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein,
Jab wafa nikla
Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein,
Jab wafa nikla...
MANIK!

----------------------------
My pace of updates will be depending on your votes and comments .. So please share your views ..
~
I N F Y S T A R _ 3 0