A Welcome Burden

Lilith's POV :

After what happened with Chris I went downstairs and into the kitchen and got some popcorn and put it in the microwave and then I got some Pepsi and naked juice for all of us plus I'm not much of a pepsi girl. I also went to the cabinet above the microwave and grabbed some candy my favorite which its sour Patch kids and gummy worms some m&ms and troli gummy bears. I went into the living room and put the stuff in the coffee table and I went back in the kitchen to check and see if the popcorn was done it was I got a couple bowls and put the first bag of popcorn in it and put a new non popped bag in the microwave and started it again I repeated the process 3 more times and put the popcorn in the bowls I then took two bowls at a time in the living room on the coffee table.

I went and got some movies and I heard Kuza come down wanting to help me pick movie and then I just realized where are the guys. I asked Kuza and he said "They left to go to there tour bus to get clothes and to change they should be back in a couple minutes" as he said that the door opened and the guys came in.

I still went through the movies I picked out Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Mama, The Conjuring, all The Night On Elm Street movies and one of my personal favorites Friday The 13th.

"You got enough movies" I hear Vinny say I hum as a yes to him I get up off the floor and go sit in the recliner "Kuza can you do a favor for me" I tell him he nods I ask him to go get my favorite black fluffy soft blanket and he goes and gets it. He comes down and throws it at me I catch it and put it over me. We all decide to vote for the first movie Ghost wanted Mama Chris wanted Edward Scissorhands I of course agreed with him Vinny asked for Mama as well Ricky said Corpse Bride Angelo agreed with him so did Kuza and TJ and Balz and Ryan asked for The Conjuring.

So we all decided the first movie we would watch would be Corpse Bride first then Edward Scissorhands and then Mama and lastly The Conjuring we all got settled I kinda didn't want to sit by Chris but he didn't care he called dibs we both sat in the recliner snuggled together Ricky, Vinny and Ghost sat on the couch Kuza and TJ sat in the other recliner and Balz and Ryan sat on the floor.

We all got started on the movie and then as I was watching the part where Emily was singing about how Victor didn't think he didn't want her and how she was playing with sorrow about it and I didn't realize but Chris had put his hand on my thigh and slowly started running his hand up and down it was so soothing and I put my head against the recliner and crossed my arms over my chest I started to uncomfortable with the way I was sitting and I think Chris knew it so before I could move Chris picked me up and placed me over his lap. A soft very soft whispered gasp left my mouth and in the corner of my eye I could see him grin.

My mind just wondered to what if we get caught and why is he doing this now why Chris why.

Ok finally got chapter 9 up now I got to start on chapter 10 wow already almost on chapter 10 and I'm quite suprised at my self on my old account on my stories it usually took me forever to even get it past chapter 10 so Yay me I really love how this story is going so more to come soon love you lots my little bat creeps
--Creepy_fallen_Creature