Fresh Regrets

Lilith's POV :

I guess it wasn't ment to be and that's ok I just I wish it didn't hurt I should've seen this coming should've excepted it from the beginning I knew he would never love me ever and I hurt him and the guys so karma is good I guess I deserved this I'll still see the guys and hang out with them it's just how could I be so stupid.

I walk out of the club in a hurry I don't even know where I'm walking I look down at the side walk counting the cracks in my head '1,2,3,4,5,6,7' and so on I'm walking so fast that I accidentally bump into someone causing me to gasp and jerk my head up "S-sorry" "No I should be the one to say sorry you looked like you were in a hurry" I look at the guy he had long black hair one side of his head shaved and he was covered head to toe in tattoos he also had dark brown eyes and he had what I thought I saw in the dim light a tear drop tattooed underneath his left eye and a 'R' tattooed underneath his other eye.

"Umm no it-its ok no harm done I should go now" I got up and tried to leave but the hand on my shoulder stopped me "Hey wait mabey I could help you" "I don't think you could help me plus I don't even know your name"

"Well my names Ronnie"

Ryan-Ashley's POV :

My eyesight watched as I saw Lilith leave and I turned back to the person who made her leave he was still stuck with Sabrina I have never seen Chris like this before I thought he stopped dating her for Lilith but I guess not. I get up from my chair my anger going through the roof I storm up to Chris and push Sabrina off his lap making her tumble to the floor and I look up at Chris "Don't look at me like that Christopher you know what you did you looked at her as she walked away you saw her breaking down yet you did nothing wait till the guys here this" I then turned around and stormed out I got in my car and started to drive around hoping to see Lilith anywhere but she was no where in sight.

So since I couldn't find her I headed home I got out of the car and headed into the house the lights were still on letting me know that Josh was still awake that's good he needs to hear what I'm about to say I headed inside and saw he was sitting down on the couch with T and Casper on his legs and Pia on his chest I went and sat beside him.

And I gave a big sigh he sat up knowing something was wrong "Babe what's the matter and where's Lilith" I clenched my fists. "I can't find her Josh she ran out in a hurry all because of that douche bag" "What I'm so confused what happened" "Lil and me went to the new club and Chris was there with Sabrina turn our Lil saw and Chris and Sabrina were all over each other and Lil couldn't handle it she ran away I tried to find her but she was no where I don't know where she's at" I look down and gave a sigh.

I heard Josh take a breath and then I looked up to see him on his phone texting very fast and I just looked down again hoping wherever Lilith is that's she's alright.

Yup I just added Ronnie Radke to the story sorry this was short I'm hoping to make it longer next chapter and there's going to be alot more drama coming be prepared for an emotional roller coaster thanks for reading love you lots little bat creeps until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature