Chapter 3

Chapter three! Yea! I hope you guys like it! I don’t have much to say so…I love you! Enjoy! Love, Sami. <3

Chapter Three:

October 17, 2013

Harry POV:

I groaned in pain as I slowly opened my eyes. There was a pounding in my head and my whole body was aching. It felt as if I had just done an intense work out and then smashed my head on the ground. I tried to move my hand up to my face to wipe the sleep out of my eyes but I found that I couldn’t do so. I tried again then realized that something was holding me down. I started panicking and my heart started pounding faster and faster. I looked around and noticed that I was in a dark room on a cold metal bed. Where am I? How did I get here?

I didn’t know what to do at a time like this so I just did what I thought any human being would do if they were in this situation. I yelled.

“Help! Someone help me!” I began trying to escape again but to no prevail. I was strapped down by something and there was no possible way I could get away but I at least had to try. I didn’t want to die strapped to a cold table. I knew that I was the perfect victim though. Nobody would notice if I was gone. I had no friends, no family, no anything and if somebody wanted someone easy to kill I knew that I was perfect for the job. I didn’t want to go down without a fight though. “Help! Please! Someone help me!”

I heard a door slam to the right of me and heard a deep voice, “Nobody can help you. Stop fucking yelling. This room is sound proof and even if it wasn’t nobody would be able to find you.”

I recognized that voice. I knew that I had heard it before but I just couldn’t figure it out. Just then I thought about how I might have ended up here and I remembered everything from before. The mansion, Pyro, the pictures, the creek, the animals, Zayn.

I stuttered, “Z-zayn?”

He chuckled and I let out a quiet whimper. The room was still dark so I couldn’t see anything and I jumped when I felt something touch my arm. “You’re so skittish. Like a scared little cat.” My eyes widened when I heard his voice coming from right next to me.

“Let me go Zayn. Please…”

He chuckled again, “Oh I think you know that I couldn’t do that even if I wanted to.”

“You can though. I won’t tell anyone about anything. I promise. You won’t even have to worry about me saying anything because I don’t have anyone to tell. I won’t even make a peep about the animals I swear.”

He let out a loud laugh which made me jump again, “This isn’t about the animals you idiot.”

I gulped, “It isn’t?”

“No. This is about what I want. And there is something that I want that you just won’t let me have completely. And it pisses me the fuck off.” His last words were laced with pure anger and it sent a terrible feeling to the pit of my stomach.

“W-what did I do?” The panic was extremely present in my voice and I knew that he could tell just how frightened I was.

He ran his finger slowly up my arm and to my neck. “See Harry I have certain…needs. And when I have these needs I expect to get what I want when I want it but your body and my body don’t seem to agree with the needs that I have. I tried to figure out why I couldn’t have you but I gotta say I don’t really like the reason. I’m not one to just let something go after I’ve had my mind set on it for a while and you are definitely no exception.”

I tried to shake my head because I was quite confused, “I…I just don’t understand…”

He slammed his fists on the bed and I shrieked. If I thought he sounded angry before then I was wrong because he sounded twenty times angrier now, “What the fuck don’t you understand?! Are you a fucking idiot or something?! Jesus Christ! I’ve been stalking you since the day that I came into your shop and hired you to take pictures of my dog! I led you here so I could take you and use you for my needs and now here you are still in my fucking house because I can’t figure out what to do with you!”