Chapter 5.

Yay! Next chapter! So I’m so glad that I finally got this chapter done! I feel like it’s been ages since I updated even though it was like last week. Lol. It’s a little longer than my other chapters but I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for the feedback and all of that good stuff guys! I really appreciate it! And I hope you all have a wonderful night/day/afternoon! Love you! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Five:

October 21, 2013

Harry’s POV:

I was leaning up against the wall where I had been spending most of my time at when I heard a door slam upstairs. I put my head back against the wall and sighed as I pulled out a tennis ball I had found on the floor a few days ago and started throwing it against the wall opposite of me. It was really boring being down here all alone and even when Louis and Niall came over to see how I was doing I still didn’t feel like I wasn’t alone. It had been a few days since I had seen the two and their smiling faces but I knew that I would see them soon anyways. Even though I hadn’t seen them in a while I was visited daily by Zayn who always had a hot meal prepared for me. He was quite awkward around me most of the time probably because he wasn’t used to human interaction but I was shocked by how well he could cook. And although I was scared out of my mind at first I was actually starting to enjoy having at least someone to talk to. I knew I had a shop and an apartment outside of this basement but I didn’t have anyone to talk to or even spend a little bit of time with. Zayn, Louis, and Niall gave me that feeling of having some sort of friendly interaction in my life.

I shook my head, “Yea. Friendly interaction. That’s what I would call being locked in a dark basement with no way out.”

I laughed at myself though because honestly I was beginning to not care so much about being here. I knew that I was definitely crazy now because what sane person would actually want to be in a position like this?

“Only a crazy one.” I said to myself. I knew that Zayn had left because the door only slammed shut for two reasons. One: Louis and Niall were there. And I didn’t hear them so that couldn’t be it. Or two: Zayn was going out for a reason that I didn’t really care about. I knew that he had been home all day because he had only brought lunch to me a few hours ago and I could always hear him shut his door.

I threw the ball against the wall again and I heard a bark on the other side of the basement door. I smiled and yelled, “Pyro? Is that you?”

Another bark came and I got up from my spot on the cement floor. “You want to play with this tennis ball don’t you boy?”

I bounced the ball on the ground a few times and Pyro began barking excitedly over and over again. I threw it against the door and only a moment later the handle on the door began jiggling and then came the sound of the door clicking open. Pyro came running in and tackled me to the ground before licking my face.

I laughed, “I give! I give! Take the ball!”

I let it fall out of my hand and roll onto the floor so Pyro would jump off and stop licking me but instead he just laid on top of me with his head turned sideways and his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

I chuckled, “Do you realize how large you are? You must be at least 110 pounds!” He barked and I patted the top of his head. “I wish you would’ve told me sooner that you could open that door. I would’ve died to get out of this room earlier.” He whimpered and set his head on my chest. “What? You don’t want me to leave or something?” He whimpered again and I smiled, “Don’t worry boy. I won’t be going anywhere. Apparently I’m destined to rot in this basement for all of eternity. And since I’m already at risk of your master killing me how about we get out of this basement and play some ball outside?”