Chapter 15.

So I tried my best to make this chapter as good as the last because it seems as if you all really enjoyed the last one. Lol. So this is the next part and I hope you all love it as much as I love you! Lol. I’ve finally beat my writers block! Yes! Love, Sami<3

Chapter Fifteen:

November 9, 2013

Zayn’s POV:

I stared at the man now gasping for air at my feet and when Liam came rushing towards us I for sure thought that I was going to die. But instead of him coming to kill me he kneeled down next to Andy and took his head in his hands. He began murmuring things to the bloodied lad and I wasn’t about to stick around to see what my consequence for my actions was. I quickly ran over to Harry and gently put him over my shoulder before bolting up the stairs and out of the dark house. I would feel worse about this whole thing if Liam hadn’t taken Harry from me because in all honesty it was pretty much all of his fault. Liam was the one that kidnapped Harry. Liam was the one that pissed me off so badly. Liam was the one that let his boyfriend be so careless as to walk down the stairs during our fight. And Liam was the one who went after me when I had his boyfriend at me fingertips. None of this was my fault because I wasn’t the one that put us in that position. He knew that I would come to find Harry and he shouldn’t have even let Andy come anywhere near us if he was so worried about him. Of course it could have just slipped his mind just like it did mine when Harry walked in on my feeding session that night.

I shook my head to make the memory leave my mind and looked over at Harry who was still passed out on my shoulder. I stopped running for a second and felt his arm. He was shivering uncontrollably and he felt ice cold. I looked around for something to keep him warm and even though it was mostly forest around us I knew that I had passed some houses on my way to find him. I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled the air around me catching a whiff of human blood not too far away. I picked Harry back up and ran towards the smell that was growing stronger by the second. In just a minute I was standing outside of a lovely cottage. I could hear children laughing inside and when I looked in the window I saw 2 adults sitting around a table. They were all smiling and laughing and they just looked so happy with their kids. It made a small smile appear on my face but I quickly shook it off and set Harry down on the ground so he was leaning up against the house. The sun was starting to rise and there was a bit of light shining on his face. He was starting to get very pale and it was beginning to make me worry.

I crouched down next to him and whispered, “Don’t worry Hazza. I’ll get you warm in no time.”

I hastily made my way to the front door and thankfully it was unlocked. I snuck inside and when I spotted a coat closet I was relieved. I quickly opened the closet door and grabbed a black pea coat before noticing a warm blanket lying on the ground underneath it. I quietly took both items and swiftly snuck outside. I let out a sigh of relief that Harry was still where I had left him and I sat down next to him after buttoning up the slightly large coat and wrapping the blanket around his trembling body. I sat there for a few moments with him in my arms so I could warm him up and then decided that it was best if we started moving again. I knew that Liam wouldn’t take to me slitting his boyfriend’s throat lightly and he would be after us in no time. I picked Harry up once more, this time carrying him bridal style, and started running back to our home.

It took quite a long time to get back to the mansion but when I walked through the door and saw that Pyro and Sagi were frantically searching the house I felt much better. I had been worried that they were going to be hurt or dead and seeing them alive just made me feel extremely thankful. Once they saw me walking through the door they automatically ran up to me and I petted their heads with a smile on my face.