Chapter 8.

Hey guys! So I'm gonna try to update as much as possible so when finals week comes around I'll hopefully be done with story and maybe working on the HISABT sequel or a different story that I've been thinking about. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this story. I love you all! Love, Sami <3 

P.S. I don't normally do this but this chapter it dedicated to zaynlovesharry69 because she has just been so great throughout this story and I wanted to thank her so THANK YOU! <3 

Chapter Eight:

October 25, 2013

Harry’s POV:

My sleep had been wonderful the past two nights thanks to Zayn. Since he had let me start sleeping in his room I had been much calmer and the nightmares had disappeared. And even though I always slept fine alone with a night light at home I must admit that I slept much better with Zayn right next to me. I knew that was just a stupid little theory because in all reality it could’ve been because his bed was so damn comfortable or the fact that I was just extremely tired these past few days. I was beginning to really trust him though because he promised me that he would stay with me all night and in fact he did. When I went to sleep he was reading a novel and when I woke up he was pretty much finished with the thing. Over breakfast I would ask him about what he read and he would explain to me everything that had happened. It was weird knowing that Zayn and I were really starting to bond but I found it quite nice at the same time. We had spent all day together either playing outside with Pyro or just watching tv in the living room. It was now Friday evening and we were watching a scary movie. I was trying to act like I wasn’t about to piss myself when the doorbell rang and I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Zayn laughed, “Settle down Styles. It’s just the doorbell.”

I let out a deep breath and sat up straight, “Yea. I knew that. I was just trying to scare you.”

Zayn smirked, “Yea. Sure you were. I’ll get it. Don’t be too scared while I’m gone.” He chuckled once more and made his way over to the front door. A few seconds later I saw Zayn come back into the living room with Louis and Niall close behind. I waved to the two of them and they flashed me friendly smiles back.

Louis plopped down on the couch next to me and flung his arm over my shoulders, “So Harry, how’ve you been?”

I nodded, “I’ve been fine. How are you?”

He smiled, “Just dandy! Niall and I had a little bit of fun before we left the house if you know what I’m saying.” He elbowed me in the ribs and wiggled his eyebrows. “Ow!”

I laughed as I watched Niall smack him across the back of the head. “Stop telling people what we do and when we do it or you’re not gonna get any for a long time.” He put his hands on his hips and sent Louis a glare.

Louis turned to me and rolled his eyes, “He’s such a drama queen.” Before I could say anything he yelled out another “Ow!” from Niall smacking him again and I couldn’t help but laugh. “Niii…Stop doing that…”

Niall shook his head, “Then stop being an ass.”

Louis tapped his lap and Niall smiled before sitting on him and giving him a quick kiss.

“Alright. No having sex on my couch.” Zayn spoke up and Louis and Niall let out a laugh. “What are you two doing here anyway?”

Louis rolled his eyes again, “Well sorry for visiting Mr. Grumpy. For your information we were going to go feed and we were hoping that you might want to join us.”

Zayn looked at me and I shrugged, “Don’t look at me. They’re clearly not asking if I want to go.”

“Yea. Ok. I’ll go. I could use it right now I suppose.”