Chapter 26. (Last Chapter)

I felt like it's been a lifetime since I last updated and I'm sure it hasn't been too long but I'm super sorry about keeping you guys waiting like that! Well I'm a little bummed to say that this is the last chapter of Immortal Perfection. There will be a sequel but I won't start writing it until I'm done with the Help Isn't Such a Bad Thing sequel which should be up some time next week. I'm really glad you guys have been voting and commenting and all that good stuff. It means so much to me. I hope all of you will be reading the sequel as well! Thanks for everything! Enjoy the last chapter of Immortal Perfection! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Twenty Six:

December 31, 2013

Harry POV:

I tugged my gloves on as another cold gust of wind passed by my face. I honestly didn't think that I would need so many things to keep me warm since there was an abundance of people crowded around the stage in New York City. I looked up at the colorful lit up ball that was only a few moments away from dropping and declaring the new year. I moved my eyes over to Zayn who was standing next to me in the middle of all of the hustle and bustle and to my surprise he was actually smiling. I mean it wasn't really surprising that he was happy but it was definitely surprising that he wasn't getting annoyed with all of these people that were surrounding us. The wind blew again and I shivered a bit as I tried to make my coat somehow warmer.

Zayn chuckled, “I told you that you should have worn warmer clothes. It's freezing out here.”

“Well look at you!” I motioned to his body that was only sporting a nice suit and a scarf, “You look like you're not even a bit chilly!”

“You know that I don't get cold Harry. You're just using it as an excuse for not being warm.”

I looked down at the ground, “So.”

Zayn put his hand under my chin and gently kissed my lips which made me immediately forget about the cold air around me.

He smiled, “Come here. I'll keep you warm.”

I quickly made my way into his arms and even though it really didn't help at all it was nice to be so close to him. He had been very cuddly with me ever since Christmas night and it was so wonderful to have him right by my side. Over the past few days all we did was snuggle up by the fireplace and watch movies together and even though that's not a way most people would like to spend their vacation in the city, I just really loved the simple things. I knew that being with Zayn was going to bring a lot of new changes to my life over the years and I was perfectly fine with that as long as he was right there with me. Now that I knew how wonderful my life could be with this family of slightly odd people I was all in to be just as deranged as them.

Zayn kissed my forehead, “Whatcha thinking about?”

I shrugged, “Just stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“How much I've really enjoyed this.”

He smiled, “Well we can always get a place here.”