Chapter 2

Writing this and this is another chapter, and so enjoy and tell your friends about my new story.

Please Vote, and Comment

Enjoy! xxx

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Abby P.O.V

When I got home I headed upstairs so I could change into something a little nicer than sweats and a t-shirt. I stripped myself of all my clothes and pulled out some nice skinny jeans and a red tank top and then I pulled out my leather jacket and put that on over and then some black and white converse tennis shoes. I looked at the time and I still had 15 minutes, just enough time. I fixed my hair in the mirror and then I locked my door behind me and jumped into my car and made my way to Starbucks. When I got to where I needed to be I pulled the key out of the ingition and it killed the enigine. I walked up to the door where there were tons of people surrounding the doorway, trying to get into the store. Inside I could see Trevor, Tricia, and.... Zayn? What was he doing here? I talked to one of the men in black (lol.... men in black) which was one of the security guards and they let me inside the shop.

Zayn P.O.V (25 minutes earlier)

My mum called me up saying that we were going to meet a couple of people at Starbucks in 20 minutes and so I quickly fixed up my hair and called the boys telling all of them not to come over because I wouldn't be here. I fixed up my shirt and jeans and grabbed my keys, hat, and glasses. I locked the door behind me and jumped in my car, starting the engine. When I got there I don't know how or why but the fans were already there, greeting me with thousands of screams and flashes. When I had finally gotten inside I found my mum sitting there at a table with four chairs and a coffee cup in her hand. I walked up to her and she greeted me with a warm hug and a smile on her face.

"Hey, who are we meeting up with?" I said as we took a seat and I pulled out my iPhone from my back pocket and set it on the table and grabbed the cup of coffee infront of me. My mother looked at me like she was hiding something from me.

"They will be here in 5 minutes." She says I can see a man walking up to the door with a papers and a folder on his hand "Don't worry we aren't being sued." She stated and I calmed down, but why would this man be here. Soon he walks through the door and he hugs my mother and then he hands her the files that he had eariler. I shook the mans hand and then he sarted to talk to me.

"Now Zayn, I'm Trevor I'm a personal investagator." He said and then he took a seat across from me and my mother. By now I'm used to the girls outside and so they have no effect on me but I could see this girl with straight black hair down to her shoulders with a leather jacket on, red tank top, and skinny jeans. I could tell that she was coming into the shop, but why?!

"Oh, here she is! Zayn this is Abby." My mother said excidedly and I shook her hand and she seemed really nice, but she was shy. She sat down next to Trevor and my mom looked at me reassuringly and I glanced back at her. Soon my mom started to talk.

"Now Zayn I know it may be hard to believe it or but Abby is 19 and 19 years ago Zayn I had another child and that child was Abby." What?! How could my own mom not even tell me that I have another sibling. Even though it was rude, and I knew it I just got up and left the table and walke towards the bathrooms.

Abby P.O.V.

I watched Zayn walk off and I knew that he was just suprised at me, but I couldn't help but wonder if he was mad at me. Tricia, my mom was about to get uo and go after Zayn but I got up before she did and I told her that I needed to talk to him and I touched the back of her chair as she sat back down in her chair. I walked back towards where I thought I saw Zayn..... nothing

"Abby can we talk?" He said and I whipped my head around and I saw him leaning against the wall. I nodded and we made our way over to an empty table and sat down.

"Are you mad at me because if you are then I'll leave." I finished saying and I looked up at him and he just looked back at me.

"No, I'm not mad at you I'm just suprised." He said and I was shocked, he looked down at his lap and then back up at me.

"Well usually when a big celebrity like you would find out that you had a sister like me you most likely would be mad at me or freak out." I say as I fold my hand and set them on the table. I felt my phone vibrate and I could hear Zayn's phone go off and it was a twitter notification

@CarolineFlack: Is @ZaynMalik cheating on @PerrieEdwards, and who is she?!

I guess Zayn saw the tweet to and we both looked at each other.

Ok, not the best, I know. I've had homework and projects for the past couple of weeks so stick with me, I probably won't have fast updates thoough (but they won't take an enternitiy either).

Comment 

Vote 

-Emily-xxx