Chapter 5

Abby P.O.V.

I woke up my body under the warm covers and my face pressed up against Harry's chest and his arms wraped around my waist. Ugh. Last night was a long night. I peeled the covers off my body and went downstairs to see Zayn and Liam.

"Hey, how was last night?" Liam asked me as he wraped his arms around me and pulled me close. I only moaned and groaned.

"Good, but I'm still tired." I said as I rubbed my eyes and re-fixed my hair. He nodded and I looked over to Zayn and hugged Zayn to. "I think i'm gonna head home, and clean up and I call or text you later if get bored, ok?"

"Ok." I told Zayn I would return the clothes and with that I walked out of the door and got into my car. I slightly rolled down my window and turned on the radio and Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds Of Summer came on. When I reached my house I turned the keys to the ignition off. I walked up the stairs and unlocked the doors to my apartment. I threw my bags on the my couch and ran up the stairs. I looked through my closet and decided on regular skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt that says Love in red bold letters and the shirt is grey. I sat them on my bed and then went into my bathroom. I striped off my clothes and jumped into the shower. After I was done with my shower I wraped a towel around my body and walked into the room. The sudden shock of the air hitting me made me shiver. I dried off my body and pulled on my clothes. After I was done I pulled out a pair of red converse tennis shoes and headed down stairs. I dropped my shoes next to the island in my kitchen. I turned on my radio in my kitchen when I heard a knock on the door. I ran over to the door to find my friend Kayleah.

"Hey." She said I smiled and laughed at her. We walked into the living room and I went back into the kitchen and turned off the radio and grabbed the 2 large bowls of popcorn and ran back into the living room. Ok, so she the only one that knows about Zayn being my brother.

"So, how's everything?" She asked as she leaned forward and grabbed popcorn out of the bucket. I smiled and then looked down at the blanket that was on my lap. I smiled to myself.

"It was good, I mean it was a lot of fun to hang around the boys and Eleanor and Perrie." I said and she said that I was the luckiest girl alive. We talked for awhile longer and then she said that she had to go. I reached for my phone which I thought was in my pocket but it wasn't there. I looked around for it even more and I still couldn't find it. I picked up the house phone that I barely ever used and then I called my phone.

"Hello?" A thick Irish accent bellowed through the phone.

"Niall! Where are you I need my phone back?!" I said as I rearranged the blanket and pulled on my black and white converse tennis shoes and got off the couch and went into the kitchen.

"I'm at the house, the boys are out somewhere shopping in the city." He said and I thanked him and grabbed my keys and hung up the phone and got into my car. I drove down the road and saw a large black car parked at one of the shops. I guess that's where the boys are. I pulled into the large house and parked my car in the driveway. I went into the house to find a Niall wraped up in a blanket with a tea in his hand. 

"Hey I'm here." He looked back at me and smiled. Gosh that smile just made me go crazy. He coughed and then I realized something "Niall! You're sick why aren't you in bed or something?" I asked as I walked over to where he was and sat down and my hand on his forehead 

"Because I wanted to be here when you got here." He looked up at me and those blue eyes looked right up at mine. God I could never stay mad at him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyy! I'm back and I've finally updated. Thanks everybody for the 87 reads but I'm shooting for 120 in the next couple of chapters.

So for the next chapter can I get 5 votes, thanks <3 <3 <3

-Emily