Chapter 10

Harry P.O.V.

I ran inside and saw Abby running up the stairs and an angry looking Zayn. 

"Why is she crying!" Zayn almost yelled and I looked over and saw the three boys looking at me. I guess the other boys went home. 

"It wasn't me Zayn!" I shot back and he still looked angry and confused to as why I would ever try to hurt his sister. But I didn't. 

"Then explain!"

"I freaking turned on the radio and they happened to be talking about me and her and how we're not  good couple but I know for a fact that we're perfect!" I yelled and he was stunned by what I had just said. I know we're perfect, I just know. I tried to go upstairs but I heard the door shut, I walked to the door to see who it was.

"Hey! We are here!" It was Eleanor, and Perrie. They shut the door and saw Zayn and me standing there "Woah, what's going on here?" Perrie said as she set down her purse at the doorway. I just walked upstairs to the extra room that Abby was in. I reached for the door and turned the door and it was locked. 

"Abby I still have the hairpin don't make me unlock it." I said and then I heard the door click and when she opend the door I hugged her. When we pulled apart I slid into the bedroom and shut the door behind me. 

"So do you want to talk? I mean like you don't have to if you don't want to." 

"Yeah, honestly when a situation like this comes up you or Niall are the ones that really help the most."

"Niall?"

I looked at her "Yeah I guess when Zayn's not around he's kind of like my second brother." I hope she dosen't have feeling for him "But trust me I have feelings for you, and only you." She said as we stood in the middle of the extra room and she hugged me and wrapped her arms around my waist. 

"I'm glad you feel like that." 

We pulled apart "Please don't listen to them, you deserve to be here with me." I told her and she nodded 

"Thank you." 

"Your welcome." 

I heard a soft knock on the door I turned to see Louis standing at the door. I looked at him and he told us that dinner would be in a hour. I nodded and as soon as he left I kissed the top of her forehead and told her how beautiful she was.

****

Ugh. Last night Abby went home after we talked and her, me and Zayn got things sorted out. Today I had a meeting with management. I mean they are great and all but after spending so much time with them and going on tours with them nonstop it can get a little annoying. I drug myself out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. After my shower and I brushed my teeth I got dressed in some jeans and a white v-neck and I put a necklace on and fixed my hair. When I walked downstairs I found a note that said that Liam and Louis would be at the meeting they just left early. I wrote a note saying the same thing and set it next to the other note. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out. Abby said that she worked at a small fashion boutique in London. I drove down the road and finally found the name of the botique that she said she worked at. I parked my car and walked into the small shop I saw the 3 girls around Abby's age at the register and they really didn't notice me yet. I walked over to the register and the girls noticed who I was and started to freak out, the worst part was that all 3 were flirting with me. 

"Hey girls, is Abby here?" I asked and they immediately stopped and their faces were serious.

"Why would you ever want her I mean she's not all that pretty."