Chapter 21

Abby P.O.V. 

When I woke up I found that everything was packed except for his sweatpants and my shirt along with my boots. I changed into them and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry cooking something. I walked over to him and looked over his shoulders.

"What are you cooking?" 

"Breakfast." I looked at him and and he looked at me and then kissed me. He returned his attention back to the food he was making.

"Ok, I'm going to go into the living room." He nodded and I walked into the living room to find Anne with a couple of boys. 

"Morning." The boys looked at me, and then smiled at me. One of them kept staring at me. 

"Hey Abby, these are Harry's cousins." 

"Hello, and we actually leave in a couple of hours." Harrry's cousins walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"That's so sad, but breakfast should be done in a bit." 

"Ok thanks for telling me." I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone, I got onto Twitter and looked at all of my mentions. A lot of them were hate and I felt the anger. I decided to compose a new tweet. I wrote.

@Abby_Malik: Some people can be RUDE and they can still call themselves directioners?! You people aren't a true directioner of you go off and hate on the boys' girlfriends and family!

I posted the new tweet and then I saw that after I had posted it Eleanor, Perrie, and all the other boys re tweeted my tweet. I smiled and walked off to the kitchen.

"I didn't know you were on Twitter."

"Uh, yea." We sat down and ate and then got ready for the plane ride home. We left the house and made our way towards the airport. Once we were there we went through security and boarded the plane. Harry said that we weren't using the One Direction plane, we were on a normal plane this time. We found our seats and we sat down and got ready for the plane ride home. 

****

I didn't sleep at all on the ride but when we landed I woke up Harry and he grabbed the two bags and we got off the plane. He placed an arm around my waist, we had Paul waiting for us. Harry had texted him and he had already gotten our bags and placed them in the car. We walked out to the car and Paul started to drive to Harry's house. 

Ten minutes later we reached Harry's house and unloaded the car and made our way into the house. Even though it was the middle of the day, nobody's spotted us because all of the girls are in school. I locked the door when we got into the house and Harry sat down on the couch and I laid down on the couch with my head in his lap. He started to play with my hair and braid a small strand of hair. I looked at him and then sat up. 

"Harry, can we go out to lunch or something because I really need the fresh air." 

"Sure, there's a small restaurant within walking distance." He grabbed my hand and we started to walk towards the restaurant. 

"So, Harry now that the tour is over are you going to have days off or something?" 

"Yea, I have like a week or two off and I plan to spend it with you." He had a serious look on his face. I smiled and looked down at the ground.

He continued to talk "You know you look really cute when you blush." My cheeks got really red when he said that. I looked up and saw that we were already here. He held the door open and we walked in. We were seated and then we ordered a drink and our food. 

"That's great that you have a week off but don't you want to spend it with the boys to?" 

"Yea I will, but sometimes I like it when it's me and you."