Chapter 14

Abby P.O.V. 

I'm standing here in his arms waiting for the moment that Paul will come through the doors of his house and say that he dosen't have to leave but I know that's not going to happen. I've been crying for the past couple of hours because I said goodbye to Zayn a hour ago and now he's spending time with Perrie. 

"I promise, I'm coming Back For You." He told me he unwrapped himself from me and I looked at him in confusion. He took off a necklace that was tucked into his shirt and unclasped it and took it off. He took my hair and moved it to the side and put the necklace around my neck. It was his airplane necklace, his favorite necklace. 

"Thank you, I love you Harry." I whispered and then he placed his forehead against mine and I could feel his hot breath down my neck. 

"I love you to. I don't care if you wake me up or interrupt me, if you need me I'm there." He said as his hand made it's way to my face and cupped my cheek and he kissed me. Our lips molded perfectly together, moving in perfect sync. When we pulled away there was a knock on the door, it was Paul. 

"Harry, we're leaving." I hugged him again but this time even tighter but he didn't seem to mind, he just hugged me back. 

"I love you, I'll see you later ok?" 

"Ok.... see you later." He said as we kissed one last time and he walked out of the door and into the sea of screaming fans. I honestly could sit down right there and just cry, I've gone through so much the past week but never told Harry before he left for tour. I've gotten so much hate that tells me that I was a mistake and my mother made the right choice my putting me up for adoption and stuff like that. One tweet sent me over the edge to where I went back into my old habits, cutting. Just yesterday I made a few new cuts on my wrists and they are still red. The main point is that Harry and Zayn don't know that I cut. 

******

It's been 2 months and tomorrow I'm flying out to spend a whole entire 4 weeks with the boys. I'm at the airport, Harry's agreed to fly down here and fly back up with me so I wouldn't be alone. I'm currently waiting to see Harry in the airport and then head over to America. I spotted Harry and I ran over to him and I hugged him. I guess he didn't fully realize who I was until he saw my face.

"Hey, I didn't see you coming." He said and I laughed and he put me back onto the ground and then we grabbed our bags and then headed towards security. He looked at me and noticed that I still had on the same necklace that I had on 2 months ago. 

"Did you keep it on everyday?" I looked down at it and took it inbetween my fingers and twisted anf played with it. 

"Yea everyday except for when I get into the shower." He looked at me and then smiled and then we arrived at bag check and placed our bags on the scale and then we showed our ID and paid for our bags. We moved over to security. I took off my shoes and placed my stuff in the small box and walked through. After we got through security and got our shoes back we made our way to the plane. We passed a few people who recognized who we are and they started to take pictures of us and they started to draw in a crowd. I took ahold of Harry hand and he held it tightly, silently telling me that everything would be ok. For some reason we were using the private jet that the boys use for the tour. I guess Harry complained to Paul until he got it. When we got to the gate I showed her my passport and then we borded the plane. When we got onto the plane it was so cool, there were leather seats with round tables and then not to far away there were a few rows of seats without tables. I sat down at one of the seats that had a round table and took out magazines and my phone. 

"So what do you want to do? It is a 10 hour flight." 

"I don't know I'm just tired of it all Harry." I buckled my self up and we started to take off. I took out a piece of gum and gave some to Harry who gladly took it and then I took some. 

"Yea, I've seen these to." He picks up the magazines and flips through the pages that have of pictures of me and him on them. I picked up the last on and flipped through the pages until I found one that looked interesting and stopped on it. 

"Some people are absolutely crazy if they think that this crap is true." I said as I read the title of the page 'Who exactly is Abby Malik?' I read on and on and one small section also said 'Even though Abby has only known the boys for about 3 weeks she has been mentioned in interviews several times, Zayn even answered some of our suspicions by saying that they were brother and sister. Harry has never mentioned them being in a relationship they were spotted several times in public either alone or holding hands, romantic much? The curly haired 1D boy we know, might just be taken.' I finished reading and Harry looked over at what I was so interested in and he looked at me. 

"Well at least they're not attacking our relationship unlike the other one's, so don't read the others." He said and I unbuckled myself and so did Harry. I laid down and he put his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder and his curls tickled my cheek. I started to play with them and he took a small strand of hair and then started to braid my hair. I dozed off to sleep as I looked out the windows throughout the plane.            

Harry P.O.V

I watched her doze off to sleep with a slight smile and I was twirling the braid that I made in between my fingers. I decided that I would do what I'd always wanted to do, I took out my phone and unlocked it and opened up the camera app and took a picture of her asleep. I though she couldn't have looked cuter, I re-locked my phone. I fell asleep next to Abby and this time I was generally happy, I wasn't posing for people, fans, concerts, or cameras. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I actually tried to update really fast because I got 6 votes pretty fast and sooooo I didn't want to keep you waiting. Hope you enjoyed. 

<3