Chapter 17 <3

Abby P.O.V.

I searched for the right words to say. I wanted to go with them both.

"Ok so you said that you were staying for a couple weeks, why don't I just stay with Zayn the first week and Harry the second week?" They looked at each other and back at me again. 

"Ok." They both said and me and Zayn started the trip home.....

****

We arrived in Bradford and it was beautiful. Once we picked up our bags we got into a small rental car and made our way towards the house. 

When we got to the house we saw around four or five different cars that I knew wern't my moms. I looked at Zayn and he just pulled into the driveway.

"It's our cousins and aunts they must be visting."

"How many are there?" 

"Well there are your Aunt and Uncle and they have two boys, my grandmother is probably here I don't know why she is driving here though." I laughed as we got out of the car and left our bags in the trunk, we would get them later. We walked through the front door and saw two boys fighting, our grandma on the couch talking to our Aunt and Uncle. My mom and dad were probably in the kitchen somewhere. I closed the door and it seemed if all commotion stopped, the boys looked at me and Zayn while everybody else kept quiet.

"ZAYN! I thought you were dating Perrie?!" One of them yells and I blush, they probably don't know that Zayn and I are brother and sister. 

"I am." He states, keeping a calm and serious face. 

"Then who is this and why is she here." I saw my mom walk in and then she started to speak up

"19 years ago I made a mistake, a horrible one to, this is Zayn's sister, my daughter." She says and I walk towards her and I gave her a hug. 

"Yea I'm Abby I'm Zayns sister and so I'm your cousin." I said as I crossed my arms and then I felt Zayn's arm around my shoulder. 

"Oh, well I'm Chase and this is Jacob." he said as I sat down on the couch my mom sat across from us. 

"So, Abby I heard that you and Harry are going out." My mom said and I just looked at her

"Mom, why?" 

"Just wondering." I sank down next to Zayn and he smiled at me

"Ok, yes I am dating Harry it's official and I can't stay the whole 2 weeks because I'm flying out next week to go a visit Harry's family."

"Aw, that's ok that you can't stay the whole week." 

"Yea I have to leave Thursday morning." I said, while playing with my airplane necklace that Harry gave me before the tour even began. "But right now I think I'm going to head to bed, I'm really tired." 

"Ok well you can take my room, it's down the hallwayi." Zayn says as he pats the top of my head. 

"Thanks Zayn." I tell him and then hug him and I grabbed my bags and headed up the stairs and down the hallway. Once I got to what I knew was his old room, I opened the door and set my bag onto the ground, I grabbed a tank top and some shorts and slid into bed.

****

I woke up to the noise of somebody in my bedroom, I pretended to be asleep and then I realized who it was. Zayn, Chase, and Jacob. They were trying to pull a prank on me, I watched them move around my room with so much caution. 

"I swear you try anything and I will whip your butts." I said and they all looked wide eyed at me. 

"H-how'd you...." He just trailed off into thoughts of his own. 

"I'm a ninja so get out!" I said and then rolled off the bed and onto the floor. I was leaving in 2 days so I wanted to make the best of it. 

"Ok, whatever." Chase shut the door behind him and I got up off the ground and unplugged my phone and grabbed some shorts, and a sweater that was black and had red bold letters that said LOVE on it. I headed to the bathroom, I changed into my clothes and brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs to find Zayn sitting on the couch. I felt my phone buzz and I sat down on the couch and opened the text message

Harry: Goodmorning :), only 2 more days! 

I texted him back and said

Me: I know!!! I can't wait. I gtg Zayn wants me :)

Harry: Ok, see you soon.

I looked over to Zayn and he laughed, I looked at him confused.

"What are you laughing at." I asked him and he stopped so he could answer me.

"Nothing it's just your phone's screensaver." I looked at it and the wallpaper and it was a picture of me and Harry. Harry's face was covered in whip cream from the pie that I shoved in his face, and then my hand ws covered in whip cream and I was laughing in the picture. It was my favorite picture of us. I smiled at the memory until my Aunt came into the room.

"Morning." She reached for her phone and then sat down on the couch next to us. 

"How long are you staying?" Zayn asked and she looked over to us, I could smell the bacon and eggs from the kitchen which made my stomach growl. 

"Just today, we are heading back around noon." 

"Ok, I think me and Abby are going to stay in today, and away from the fans and everything." She smiled and then replied with a simple 'Ok' and I went into the kitchen and saw Zayn's grandma (my grandma to) cooking breakfast. 

"Hello." She always had a bright smile on her face. I walked over to where she was cooking and saw that it was ready, I grabbed a plate and put bacon, eggs, gravy, and a biscuit and a fork. I walked back into the living room and started to eat my food. I turned on the TV and the head story was me and the boys. 

"Hello everybody, today's head story is One Direction! They just ended their tour and they were expected to land in London's airport but they didn't, where are they?" I watched the TV, never taking my eyes off of it. 

"Well we know that management didn't tell them ." Zayn says as he pulls out his phone and gets on his messages.

"Yea, I'm going to go out back." I finsihed up the last of my food and walked into the kichen and then out to the backyard. I sat down on one of the lawn chairs as I saw Chase and Jacob walking towards me. 

"Hey guys, I heard your leaving today." They both sat down next to me in the other chairs.

"Yea, we're leaving around noon, so what are you and Zayn doing today?" 

"Nothing really, I'll probably go out to a couple shops or something." I took out my phone and set it down in front of me. 

"Cool, I'll see you later Abby, I'm going to go and finish packing." They both got up and left, I looked at the time, it was 10. It was already getting hot out and I looked at the pool and then decided that I was going to tan. I had my bathing suit on underneath my clothes so I just took off my shorts and sweater and sat back down. Soon I got a call from somebody I looked at the caller ID and it read Your favorite Irish leprechaun!!!! It was Niall, I answered it and he started to talk. 

"Abby, they think that Harry and you broke up and we're dating now...."