Chapter 22

Abby P.O.V. 

"Ok, Harry this isn't funny anymore." 

"Love this isn't Harry." I felt someone from behind me take me somewhere. Then i heard my plate shatter to a million pieces on the floor. 

Harry P.O.V.

I went back out to the pool to go and put up the water guns and close the back door. I heard a door shut and what sounded like a plate falling to the floor, I dropped the water guns and ran back inside to see the blanket pulled off the couch and the plate broken to pieces.

"Abby!" I looked around, no response. I ran upstairs and check the bathroom and the bedroom. She's not here! I ran downstairs, there was a clear sign that somebody broke in and took her somewhere. I picked up the blanket to look and see if she took it or not. I didn't see her phone so I assumed she took it with her. I pulled out my phone and dialed Zayn's number

Zayn's P.O.V. 

I was here with the rest of the boys, Eleanor, and Perrie. Harry was spending the day with Abby. I felt my phone ring and everybofy looked at me, I answered the phone and soon realized that it was Harry.

"Z-Zayn" Harry voice cracked "It's Abby, somebody broke in and kidnapped her, Zayn you need to come over. I've already called the cops they're just now getting here." 

"Ok, I'll see you in 2 minutes." All the color drained out of my face. I picked up my jacket from the back of the couch and ran out of the door. I got into my car and sped down the street. I got out of my car when I reached Harry's place, I saw the flashing lights and the cops talking to a stressed out Harry. I ran over to Harry and looked at him, he just looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, we'll try out best Mr. Styles." One of the cops said, out of the corner of my eye I saw the rest of the boys, Perrie, and Eleanor standing looking at all of this in complete confusion. Harry kicked a soda can and then went back inside.

"Harry!" He completely ignored me and walked back inside. I didn't give up that easily, I followed him and then when me, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Eleanor, and Perrie were all inside he started to talk.

"She's gone Zayn!"

"Yea I realize that." I kept my cool, trying not to cry or yell in front of anybody. 

"She was kidnapped...." He sat down and placed his back against the living room wall. 

"Abby was kidnapped!" Niall says as we watch every ones shocked faces.

"Well there goes my eating buddy." He begins to fake cry and Louis comforts him. Harry looks like he knows something.

"Harry." 

"What?" He's obviously mad at what's happening.

"What are you thinking about?" 

"What Abby's adoptive parents said to her, and what they would do to her if she didn't leave me. It's all my fault." 

"Well then, we know who our suspect is." I got up grasping my phone, I'm heading to 1DHQ (their headquarters..... basically management). I need to see somebody, preferably Paul. 

When I got there I walked up to the front desk. 

"It's awfully late Mr. Malik may I ask why you are here?" 

"Yea, I need to see Paul." 

"Ok, he's in a meeting for the next two or three minutes but you can head on up to his office." 

"Thanks." I smiled and went over to the elevator and clicked the top floor. When the elevator came to a stop I walked into his office and st down on the black leather couch. I held my face with my hands and waited to hear the sound of the door open and close but never did.