Chapter 8

Luke Hemmings P.O.V.

After we got into the van it was about 6:30 and we were arriving at the hotel. When we walked in we had people immeadaetly helping us with our bags and showing us up to our room, we were staying here for a month and so the four of us packed a lot.... We were on the top level so our lounge had a balcony, a small kitchen, bathrooms, and three different rooms. Ashton and Calum, so me and Michael had our own rooms. I walked into my room it had a large king sized bed and a balcony. The sun was just rising and so I stepped out onto the balcony and took the perfect picture. I decided that I would Tweet it. I mentioned all the 1D boys and the rest of us in it. I decided to un-pack until Harry called me. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, have you arrived yet, what are you doing?"

"Eager much. And it's a little to early for you to be up." 

There was a slience that fell over the phone conversation "Yea I couldn't sleep me and Zayn kind of had a fight and so I've been up for about an hour." He spoke and his voice cracked a little

"Ah, I'm sorry I'm probably gonna come over thought I mean it's boring in the hotel." I said while unzipping my bags and placing them on the bed

"Ok, come over anytime." And then I could hear a girls scream and then Zayn's voice on the other end of the line

"Does Zayn have Perrie over again?" I asked and then he managed to keep himself from laughing and andwer my question

"Um, no that's Zayn's sister." With that he hug up, leaving me confused. But I thought Zayn was an only child?

Abby P.O.V. 

Ok, Zayn just took pics of me sleeping, how weird is that?! I screamed at him to get out and he ran out of my room but when he did hid feet caught on the sheets and pulled me off the bed. I hit the floor with a loud thud and then left the room. I already knew Harry was awake because I could hear him talking to somebody about stopping by in a little bit or something. I walked downstairs to see Zayn in the kitchen and Harry on the couch. I sat down next to Harry and he put his arm arounf me and I laid my head on his chest. I heard Zayn walk back into the room. 

"That's it I can't take it anymore." He said as he put down his ceral and juice and grabbed his jean jacket and left. He just walked out the door. I looked over at Harry and I looked at my attire, eariler I changed into skinny jeans and a tanktop. I ran to the extra room and grabbed a sweater that was a bit oversized, but not to much and slipped it on. I ran back down stairs and put on some flip-flops and ran after Zayn.

"Zayn." I yelled as I ran down the streets, a few fans stopped me but I kept making my way through them

"ZAYN!" I yelled, I finally reached the small coffee shop that we had first met at a week ago and I looked inside. He was sitting at the same table and everything. I completely forgot about how that the fans still didn't know I'm Zayn's sister, so when they caught up with me they were shouting questions at me. I entered the small shop and slid into the booth. 

Harry P.O.V.

Oh my gosh. I just called down the rest of the boys so we could get this situation, all of the 5sos boys just showed up so now I have to explain to them what had just happened.

"Oh, wow, do you know they are?" Ashton say as he runs his hand through his hair 

"No, but Liam's on the phone with Paul and they could probably do something about it." I sat down and ran my hand through my hair. I felt Liam come over to me and he put hand on my shoulder

"They'll be ok mate." Today we were planning on going out to the movies. 

****

After about an hour they returned and I introduced Abby to Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke and we were off to the movies. When we arrived we paid for 10 tickets to see This Is Us, I know it sounds completely stupid to go and see your own movie but we decided to play a game. First one who gets us noticed will by us lunch after the movies. I told Abby not to worry about ordering anything becuase I ordered two drinks and a popcorn for us. All ten of us sucessfully snuck in and the theatre is almost completely full. We sat in the very back and I sat in the middle next to Abby and Niall and so once the movie started we all dug in and ate our popcorn. At the very begining though Niall decided to laugh when Louis hit him in the beginning of the movie and we almost blew our cover. A girl that looked to be about 18 looked at niall but luckily he was wearing a hat and sunglasses. 

Hlafway through the movie Abby snuggled up close to my chest and I slung my arm around her and I set the popcorn on the ground. This time it felt right. 

Abby P.O.V.

I snuggled up close to Harry and he slung his arm around me. This time if felt right, not like I was being watched or forced to do it. He rested his chin on the top of my head, I smiled and looked up at him he just smiled back. It just felt so right