Chapter 9

Abby P.O.V.

Once the movie ended Harry's hand was next to my said and his arm slung around me. I was still snuggled up to his chest. When the movie ended all the boys stood up when the lights were on and Liam said

"Ok that's it, Hi everybody we're One Direction!" And all of the teenage girls looked at us and I intertwined my fingers with Harry's and started to run. Once we were out of the theatre we all got into a small group 

"Ok, I'm gonna go shopping with Abby." Hary said and Zayn looked at me and I gave him the 'it's fine' look back and they all said ok. I watched them walk away and he was still holding my hand and it was swinging back and forth a little bit. I just smiled and took out my phone and took a picture of our hands. It was a really cute picture. 

"Okay first we were going to the Frozen Yougurt shop over there." he said and we satrted to walk down the sidewalk. I started to think about all the things he said and done to me.

"Harry what are we?" We stopped walking and we were infront of a small pond that wasn't that crowded. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I wouldn't consider us an offical thing but we are dating.... right?" I laughed at the last part and I agreed, I'm relieved that he answered it like he did. We finally arrived at the youghurt shop, we walked in and the lady at the register looked at me and Harry and took a picture of us, Seriously?! Can't we ever have privacy, I guess not. We walked over to the cups and I got one and filled it with Chocolate. I made my wat down to the fillings and toppings. Once we were done we paid and sat down at a small table in the corner of the shop. 

"Harry, what does Zayn think?" I asked as I played around with my food and then started eating. 

"Well he told me that I could date you and then he just seems pretty cool about the whole thing." I started to notice that there were some paprazzi and fans outside. 

"Oh, well I'm kind of glad that he's not trying to be over protective, and they've found us." I just finished my yougurt and Harry did to we threw them away and he took my hand and we ealked outside. I looked up at him and he had sunglasses on, I decided to put mine on. When we reached the car Harry took off his sunglasses and I did to. 

"I'm sorry Abby."

"For what?" 

He started to drive away, luckily Liam and Niall drove down in seprate cars and Liam left with Niall so we could have a car. "For all of that Abby, that's what happens when your famous." I sighed and thought about it.

"It's fine, whatever it takes." I said and we both smiled, showing off showing off. We arrived at the mall. Harry parked his car and ran around to the other side so he could open my door before I could. We walked together towards the mall. 

"Where do you want to go first?" We decied that we would go into Jack Wills. When we were there I decied that I would buy a couple of sweaters, scarfs, and a new jacket. I never really did stay far from Harry incase something happened. 

Harry came up behind me right before I was about to check out "Hey is this the stufff that you are buying?" he asked 

"Yea all except that." and I pointed to a pair of shoes. Suddenly I see Harry scoop up everything that I was going to but "Harry what are you doing?" all of the sudden I knew that he was going to try and pay for everything. I ran up to him and tried to grab my sweaters, scarfs, and jaacket but he just set them down along with what he was getting and quickly paid for it all. The cashier was stunned at Harry but she put all of his stuff in one bag and my stuff in another bag. We thanked her and walked out of the store. 

"Harry you didn't have to do that." 

"Yea, but were kind of out on a date and so I'm paying." 

I rolled my eyes and we made our way back to the car. He started up the engine and we pulled out of the mall and onto the street. Harry turned on the radio and they started to talk, about how I was hired to date Harry and I'm a complete nobody. At that point we were at the house and Harry turned off the radio

"Abby I'm sorry... I didn't know they were going to." I said it was fine but I just got out of the car and walked up to the house. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, I opened the door and all the boys looked at me. I guess the other boys went back to the hotel or something.

"Hey how was it?" Zayn asks as he gets up to hug me but I push him away and run upstairs. When I got to my extra room and pulled up twitter on my phone. 

@Abby_Malik shouldn't even be here, go do everyobdy a favor a die!

@Abby_Malik your probably faking this so you can get famous

Most of it was hate, I looked through all of them and saw one that caught my eye the profile name was Abby Malik. I clicked on it and it was a page that was all about stopping hate towards not only me but Eleanor, and Perrie also. I followed them.

Harry P.O.V.

I ran inside and saw Abby running up the stairs and an angry looking Zayn. 

"Why is she crying!" Zayn almost yelled and I looked over and saw the three boys looking at me. I giess the other boys went home. 

"It wasn't me Zayn!" I shot back and he still looked angry and confused to as why I would ever try to hurt his sister. But I didn't. 

"Then explain!"

"I freaking turned on the radio and they happened to be talking about me and her and how we're not  good couple but I know for a fact that we're perfect!" I yelled and he was stunned by what I had just said. I know we're perfect, I just know. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhh, more drama! Ok I'm gonna try and update more, or on a regular basis so.... Yea :) 

I need 3 comments or 4 votes for the next chapter?