Chapter 16

Abby P.O.V. 

"What is this?" He said with a single tear in his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek and he ran his thumb over the scars. 

"Harry, it's nothing." I said trying to get out of his grip and get away

"Abby, this isn't nothing." He said as I sat back down on the bed. 

"I'm sorry Harry, I did this a week ago I-I just couldn't take it anymore." I had a couple tears streaming down my face now.

"You don't need this, you have me and Zayn, Abby why.... just why?" He sat down on the bed but behind me and wrapped his arms around me and just looked at my cuts.

"It was an old habit Harry, I never meant to I just did." 

"Please promise me that you won't do it again, I'll be here and so will Zayn." He said and kissed my cheek and I smiled. 

"Ok." 

**** 

A few hours passed and me and Harry were on the couch I had my head in his lap. We just finished watching a movie and decided that we would walk around. We haven't really gotten much alone time with Liam, Lou being around. The movie went well but we didn't talk much. I put on some sandals and Harry put on some Converse tennis shoes and we walked out of the hotel room. We were planning on going shopping around town and just casual stuff like that but I don't know if that's possible. We walked out of the hotel and through the crowd of girls. We found Harry's rental car and I got into the passengers side and started to drive. When we arrived we parked in a small parking lot and started walking around and looking at all the small shops. We decided to go into a small bakery that had no more than 20 people in it. 

"So, what do you want?" He asked and I looked up at the menu and decided on a Cherry Danish. 

"Just a Cherry Danish, that's it." Harry ordered what he wanted with what I told them and then Harry paid the lady at the register. We walked out and I spotted a small bench next to park. We walked over to the bench and I sat down next to Harry. 

"I'm glad you could be with us for our last month of the tour." He said and I spotted a few people who were taking pictures of us. I really didn't care and continued to talk to him.

"Yea, I spent alot of the days in London drawing, and spending it with Eleanor when she wasn't with Louis." 

"Yea, it's been so much fun, you're going to be here the whole time with us in America but for the final show we're playing Madison Square Garden." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I know the boys palyed MSG when they were younger but they are playing there, for the first time in this book. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 "Are you nervous?" I asked him, by this time I was finished with what I had gotten at the bakery and we were just talking

"Yea, but let's go to that store because we've been spotted." He says as he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a small boutique. He pulled us in a luckily we beat the fans and soon enough they were lined up against the glass walls screaming and singing. The store manager walked out from the back and looked at us and back to the girls and then back to us. 

"Do you have a back door?" Harry asked the lady and she replied with a faint yes. We asked if we could use it to get to our car. 

"Um- yea, but might I ask what's this all about?" 

"Well, I'm in a band and I'm famous and so they want to meet me." He said pointing to all of the girls, she nodded and led us to the back room where Harry pulled out his phone.

"Hey, Paul I'm at this boutique and we've been spotted- yeah, I know I have 30 mnutes til the interview, thanks." He hung up his phone and put it in his front pocket. 

Soon enough Paul was here and he drove us straight to the studio where Harry and the boys were having the interview. I looked at Harry and something about him just made my heart flutter. When we arrived at the studio I looked at the masses of girls around the studio, we went through a gate and saw the boys outside waiting for me and Harry. Paul parked the car and we got out, they rushed Harry towards hair, makeup, and clothes. I walked over towards Zayn and hugged him.

"Why were you and Harry late?"

"We got spotted and then after that we ran into a small store." I said as we walked inside and went into the boys' changing room. I sat down on a couch in between Niall and Zayn, Liam went somewhere to go and change. He walked out with a shirt in his hands and some jeans on.

"They're a little tight." He said and then tried to stretch them out. Harry walked out in a white v-neck and some balck skinny jeans and had a couple of neckalces on. He sat infront of me and proped his back up against the couch, I played with his curls until somebody called for them saying it was time for their interview. Once they left I watched the TV as the boys walked onto the stage. The interviewer sat in a chair and the boys in chairs across from her. 

"Welcome back guys." They all said their hellos and the interviewer, she started with the usual questions like 'how's the tour' and 'are you happy about the tour coming to an end soon?'. Then she asked one question that I knew was going to be asked 

"So Harry, you've been spotted around London and even here with Zayn's sister, can you clear up any rumors?" A picture of me and Harry was displayed across the screen, I pulled my knees up to my chest and picked up my Starbucks coffee, not taking my eyes off the screen. 

"Yea, actually we are official and she's amazing and I couldn't ask for more." He said, the thought of me and Harry dating just my my stomach twist and my heart rate speed up. 

"That's great, but that's all the time we have for today see you next time." The lady said and I managed to pull myself up off the couch and made my way towards the boys. I walked over to Harry and he put his arm around me, hugging me and then he took my Starbucks and drank it. I moved to his side and the interviewer came up to us, I took my coffee back and held it with my free hand. 

"So, you must be Abby." She said as she crossed her arms, she had a bit of a rude attitude. I felt Harry's grip around my waist tighten 

"Um- yea I am, it's amazing." I think I ticked her off or something becuase she just walked away.

****

The tour ends in a couple days, for the past month everything has been normal really, beside the tons of fans everywhere. I could see Zayn and the rest of the boys walking up to me, I already had everything packed and ready to go home. I sat on the small couch as Zayn walked up to me.

"We have a bit of a situation, manaement want's us to fly down to see our families for a couple weeks and so do you want to go with me or Harry?" Zayn said and the two stepped out infront as the three other boys watched from behind. Harry looked at me with pleading eyes, Zayn doing the same.

"Guys I-I don't know, you can't just expect me to pick now." 

"Abby, who are you going with?" Harry and Zayn both stood infront of me, I couldn't pick just one I wanted to go with both of them just as badly as they wanted me to go with them.