You're Making My Head Go Crazy

Derek owned a mechanic shop with his best friend Mark, they have for years now. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" Mark asked Derek. "Well, I met this girl this morning, her name's Meredith. I just can't stop thinking about her," Derek said with a smile plastered on his face. Meredith, even her name sounded perfect. Those green eyes, her blonde wavy hair. Damn. "Why didn't you ask her out" Mark asked with a laugh. "Well, she was in a hurry and I mean she spilled coffee on me. That doesn't matter though." he said thinking about her rambling. "You need to find her," Mark said putting his hand on his shoulder. "I'm gonna go grab a drink," Derek said standing up from his desk. "Maybe she will be there," Mark yelled as Derek left.

I hope she is. Then I could get her number and ask her out. She makes me want to know everything about her. What makes her who she is. Derek got to the bar and got his beer and sat down. Every time the bell chimed at the door he turned around to see if she was there. He was hoping that fate would bring her here. Maybe it would, but it was still a long shot.

Meredith sat at home playing with Molly and watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, for her that was a typical night. She wanted to go out but it was a school night and she didn't want to fight the hangover tomorrow. Meredith just couldn't stop thinking about him, she would think about every inch of him. From his hair to the black work boots he had on. A guy never made her feel that way before. It was making her crazy.

Around 9:00pm Meredith decided to shower and go to bed, she had nothing better to do to be honest. Maybe she would dream about him, she just couldn't let go of the slightest bit of hope that maybe they would cross paths once again. She went to sleep thinking about Derek, they man she spilled her coffee on.

Derek finally decided to head home about 9:30pm, he never saw her. Meredith never walked through the doors of Joe's bar. He was upset but that sliver of hope still dangled over him. For some reason he just couldn't shake Meredith Grey from his mind. He figured he never will. Maybe, just maybe he would get the chance to meet her again.

Meredith and Derek both went to bed that night thinking about each other. Thinking about that crazy run in, literally, that happened on that Thursday morning. Little did they know that they would be seeing each other again...