Chapter 2

Giselle's POV

We walk in through a little passageway that's like 10 feet long and pass where the merch was until we see the stage. The inside is huge! There's 2 more levels above the stage, but we want to get as close as we can so we stay at the first level. They make an announcement that VIP would be called by the color of their wristband. I have a blue one.

"Cameron! Cameron! Cameron! Cameron!" everyone, including Bexly and I, shout. We're waiting for everyone to come out and for the show to start. We see Cameron freaking Dallas run across the stage. "OH MY GOD HE'S SO MUCH MORE GORGEOUS IN PERSON," I yell.

"Hey everyone! You guys know Christian (Delgrosso), right?" Cameron asks the crowd as Christian walks up on stage. Everyone screams. I love Christian's vines, they're hilarious. Soon all the guys are on stage, dancing around to Like That by Jack & Jack.

  Then someone announces, "Every VIP with a blue wristband come like up to meet the guys!" Everyone else with a blue wristband, Bexly, and I run to get in line. If they didn't split up VIP like this, the line would be way longer.

  "Oh my god Giselle, I can't believe this is happening! We're finally going to meet the Jacob Sartorius," Bexly tells me.

  "I know right! But I'm really nervous too. What if I start stuttering or if I start crying. Or if I'm too awkward," I replied. We stop this conversation because we decided to start worrying about different poses to do with the guys. For the most of the guys, the pose doesn't really matter. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I love Jacob the most. With the other guys, I just want a simple tight hug. But with Jacob, I have something a little more specific. I want to get two poses in. The first one, we're looking into each other's eyes while holding hands. And for the second one, he's kissing my cheek while I'm smiling and my eyes are closed.

I spend so much time thinking about what to say, what to do, and how to act when I meet them that I don't realize that I'm next. Oh my god. I'm about to meet the one and only Jacob Sartorius. Not to mention Cameron Dallas, the Rowland's, Chris Miles, and Blake Gray. After I hug the guys that I didn't really like or pay attention to, I got to Chris. He was pretty cool, I tell him I love his music and he hugs me and says thanks cutie. After him it was Blake. He is so nice and he gives really good hugs, but he's so tall! Then there's Hunter and Brandon. Hunter's so sweet and Brandon's shorter than I thought lol. I got a video of Hunter for Brooklyn because she loves him too. Second to last, I saw Cameron. I squeal when I think he wasn't paying attention, he is but he just laughs and hugs me. His smile is so cute, his jawline looks even better in person. I get a video of Cameron saying hi and I love you for Brooke.

Last but not least, the most important of all, I get to Jacob. The night before I wrote a letter, I've been writing the letter since last week. I tell Bexly to take a video of every moment that I was with Jacob. I walk up to him and give him the letter. "Hey... I wrote this for you, please please read this," I tell him trying not to cry from happiness of finally meeting him.

"Awe thanks cutie, don't cry!" Jacob says as he pulls me into a hug. I don't cry but I hug him for about half a minute. It feels so good to just be in his arms. "What's your name?" he ask me.

"Giselle," I answer.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he says gently. I'm blushing so hard. I explain the poses to him and then I get my pictures. I'm still smiling while Bexly is getting her pictures.

After we do all that, we go back and try to get close to the stage. We eventually get up to the front. Jacob preforms sweatshirt and I swear, I make eye contact with him multiple times.

*im too lazy to describe the whole show so time skip to when it's over*

It's time for us to go home now. As we're leaving I see the guys get into a van to leave. Bexly and I chase after them for about a block and then went back to find her dad so we could leave. We get to the car and drive home. I text my mom that I'm on my way home. Bexly and I fall asleep on the way home.

I wake up when we're about 3 minutes away from my house. We get to my house and I thank Bexly and her dad before walking up to my door and unlocking it. I walk to my bed to continue my nap. Ding.

703-382-1847: Hey cutie, it's Jacob 😊❤️.

A/N : just btw that's not his real number 😂 I'm gonna try to update very often , like at least 3 times per week 💙 .