Chapter 12

Recap: I saw Zach walking up to me. Oh shit. Should I give him a second chance? What if he breaks my heart again?

  "So? Are you willing to forgive me and give me a second chance?" he asked me.

  "I think... yes. I forgive you and I'm willing to give you a second chance," I tell Zach while smiling. He flashes a huge smile back at me, then comes towards me with his arms open to hug me. As we hug I see Jacob? I didn't expect him today. He looked happy for a second, then he frowned and started walking away. "One second... I'll be right back," I said. He turns around and sees Jacob, not looking happy.

  I kind of chased after Jacob.

  "Jacob! Where are you going?" I asked him.

  "Why do you care?" he said in a rude way.

  "Because I do care? What's wrong with you?"

  "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! You're over there hugging that jerk who broke your heart, I thought you left him forever. I knew you still felt something for him," Jacob yelled. I guess Zach heard Jacob yelling so he came over.

  "Woah what the hell is going on and why are you yelling at my girlfriend?!" Zach asked, yelling.

  "Why do you even care?! You're just gonna break her heart all over again! You don't deserve her and you never did!" Jacob yelled at Zach.

  "BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN AND STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER!" I yelled at both of them. I don't get why Jacob even cares so much.

Jacob's POV

  Is she back together with him or something? Whatever's going on, I just don't like the idea of him hugging her. He broke her heart and he'll do it again. I wouldn't do that to her, I'd treat her right. Wait, why am I even thinking like that? I care about her, but just as a friend. I don't like Giselle, right?

  Giselle snapped me out of my thinking by snapping her fingers in front of my face.

  "Earth to Jacob?" she said.

  "Oh yeah, hi," I said really awkwardly.

  "I don't wanna get back to the yelling, so Zach, you're not gonna miss your bus so I'll walk you to the bus and I'll text you later, don't argue, your mom's gonna be mad if you miss the bus. Jacob, you're not gonna yell or anything, you and I are just going to talk, peacefully once I get back from walking Zach to the bus. Okay? Okay." Giselle told us. We just nodded their heads and she started walking to the bus with Zach, in silence I think. They hugged and he got in the bus.

  She started walking back to me. I have no idea what I'm going to say.

  "So... the weather's pretty nice today. It's not too hot, it's not too cold, perfect weather," I said randomly. Gosh why am I so awkward with her sometimes?

  "Jacob, stop stalling. Why'd you come and why'd you run away when you saw me and Zach?" she asked me.

  "Well first of all, proper grammar is Zach and I," I said until she interrupted me.

  "Proper grammar is I don't give a shit just go on with your explanation," she said.

  "Ok well, I came because, whale (idk why I put this , but just go with it 😂🐋) I'm not really sure why I came. I just felt like it. And FYI, I didn't run. The one and only time I run is when I go into chipotle or Chick-fil-A or my fridge. I walked away because I wanted to give you guys your alone time."