Chapter 19

Jacob's POV

  I seriously can't believe I just admitted that, out loud. I like Giselle, my best friend.

"AW I KNEW IT!" Brooklyn yelled.

"Brooklyn shut up! Giselle's gonna hear you. Please don't tell her I told you that," I ask Brooklyn. If Giselle found out she'd just feel bad since she doesn't feel the same and since she's going back to Zach after a few days.

"To be honest, I was mad when she got back with Zach, they're not good together. Sure he makes her happy, but after he cheated on her they knew it's never gonna be the same like it used to. You have to fight for her or you're gonna lose her to Zach. Wouldn't you rather her be yours than Zach eventually breaking her heart again?"

"Of course I don't want her to have her heart broken again, but she doesn't like me in that way. She she's me as her 'best friend' and that's it."

  "Oh PLEASE. You're Jacob Sartorius. Even though I didn't exactly like you before, I think you're good for her. You're a good guy. But, I swear to god, if you hurt her I will fucking murder you. Got it?" Brooklyn threatens me. Well at least I know Giselle has a good best friend.

  "Uh yeah. Got it," I say starting to walk back to Giselle's room with Brooklyn walking behind me.

"So... what was that all about?" Giselle asks once I walk into the room.

"Brooklyn was just uh..." I start to say until Brooklyn finishes my sentence.

"I was just apologizing for how Dallas treated him earlier," Brooklyn told her. Giselle just nodded her head.

Giselle's POV

I don't really believe Brooklyn would have to talk to Jacob in a different room just to say sorry for Dallas. Did she like him? No way, I can't even think that way. She has Dallas, I'd be crazy to think she'd like someone else. Last time we thought someone liked her, well he did like her, she had zero feelings for him. But I'll just ask Brooklyn later when Jacob leaves. We decide to play Just Dance on my xbox, I finally got the game for my kinect. Yeah I know what you're thinking, was it just for Jacob? (since the second time we hung out we had to play it from youtube)

"Is it just me or are you dancing worse than last time?" I ask Jacob, laughing my ass off.

"Oh shut up," he replies, rolling his eyes. We keep playing while Brooklyn and I keep laughing at Jacob that we can barely dance good.

  "Wait wait! I forgot to ask, I wasn't sure how to... but I have these uh internet friends and they would really love to FaceTime you. You don't have to, I told them I'd ask if you wanted to. If you want privacy and don't want to it's fine," I ask Jacob. I'm not sure if I want him to say yes or no. I don't know why, but I don't want him to find out Allison lives close by.

"Of course! I want every opportunity I can get to get a chance to get closer to my supporters," Jacob exclaims.

"Ok do you wanna call Katherine or Allison first?" I ask him.

"Uh Katherine I guess," he says shrugging his arms. I texted Katherine, seeing if she was ready to FaceTime Jacob.

Me: hey jacob said he'd ft you, can you rn or should i ask allison to go first?

  She replied faster than you can say the word replied.

kath 😛💙: YES OMG GIVE ME A SECOND SO I LOOK GOOD AND I CAN RECORD IT ILL CALL WHEN IM READY