Chapter 11

Giselle's POV

Does Zach really want me back or is he just saying that because he doesn't want me with Jacob? I stand there in shock for a moment but then I go back with my friends.

"What'd Zach say to you?" Bexly asked with excitement. Probably thinks we'll get back together so then she can have Jacob all to herself. She's my friend, and everyone's waiting for an answer anyway so I tell them.

"That he wants another chance," I simply said. All of their jaws dropped. Brooklyn, Sabrina, Olivia, Marlene, and Bexly were all talking/yelling at once.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"NUH UH YOU KISSED HIS ASS GOODBYE LONG TIME AGO!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

  "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!"

  "UHH BYE ZACH GET THE FUCK OUT!"

  "DO YOU STILL EVEN LIKE HIM?!"

  "Guys calm down! People are staring!" I tell them.

"So what exactly are you gonna do then?" Marlene asked a little more calmly.

  I had no idea to answer that question. Thankfully, the bell rung at that exact moment. I quickly ran into the school, so I could get to my locker before Brooklyn to avoid her questions. I unpacked faster than ever and practically ran to my 1st period. But of course I didn't remember that Olivia was in that class, and she's always one of the first people to get there. I have to think of something, quick.

  "Miss Swan, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher, Miss Swan.

  "Sure, but be quick," Miss Swan tells me. Olivia saw me asking to go to the bathroom and I see her ask Miss Swan to go to her locker because she 'forgot something'. What am I supposed to do?! Instead of going to the closest bathroom (the one in the 8th grade hallway) I go to the farthest one that's all the way across the school, in the 6th grade hallway. I fast walk over there so Olivia doesn't see me. I got there and not even 30 seconds later, Olivia did too.

  "I'm not that dumb, I knew you'd come to this bathroom," Olivia said. "So, what are you gonna do about Zach? Don't say you don't know, I will not let you leave this bathroom until you tell me."

"But we'll be late!" I complained.

"I told Miss Swan that you were crying, she doesn't care how long this takes," she said with a smirk.

"Well I guess I'm stuck here." We stood there for 5 minutes with her constantly saying 'tell me tell me tell me' she wouldn't stop. "OK DAMN I'LL TELL YOU," I yelled once I got annoyed.

"Ok let me get my popcorn," she said pretending to eat popcorn. I just rolled my eyes.

"So you saw what happened yesterday in third, did you hear what happened after school?" She shook her head, saying no. "Ok well Jacob surprised me and I kinda wanted to prove to Zach that I'm over him so I ran into Jacob's arms... yeah that happened. Zach looked furious, and to make things worse Jacob punched him in the nose, then the thing that happened this morning.."

"Woah woah wait, why'd he punch Zach?!" Olivia interrupted. I explained how I told Jacob what happened with Zach last year. Then she was like 'ohhh'. "But then he asked for another chance this morning but you didn't answer, did you?" she asked.

"No, he walked away before I could say anything. I honestly don't know if I should give him another chance. Maybe he changed. I've never been fully over him anyways. I really loved him. A lot."

  "If you think he deserves it, give him another chance. But if he breaks your heart again, r.i.p him," Olivia said and we started laughing. We went back to class and I explained to the teacher that I felt better now (since Olivia said I was crying).

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

  My school day was boring, as usual. During third period I avoided Zach while I thought about my 'decision' on whether to give him a second chance or not. At the end of the day, I saw Zach walking up to me. Oh shit. Should I give him a second chance? What if he breaks my heart again?

  "So? Are you willing to forgive me and give me a second chance?" he asked me.

  ".....

CLIFFHANGER !! I feel like this is the only good cliffhanger I've done. sorry if it's short , I have no idea what to write . anyways , im going on vacation until August 26th and I'm not sure if I'll be able to update during this time, if I can I'll try to , ily guys who actually read this😊💙.