Chapter 14

Giselle's POV

It's finally Friday! My favorite day of the week. And the day of the dance with Jacob! I'm wondering how I should tell Zach about it, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be so happy that I'm going to a dance with Jacob. But oh well, he'll have to suck it up. I'm with my friends when I see Zach walking towards me. Should I tell him now about the dance or after? I'll tell him after, it's not a big deal anyways. Jacob and I are just friends.

"Heyyy Zachy," I greeted him.

"Hey Elle," he said hugging me. I felt kind of guilty for not telling him about me going to a dance with Jacob.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I'm at home, still searching for what to wear. There's 3 hours until the dance, it starts at 6 and ends at 10. Jacob said to dress casual, so I'm gonna start looking for 'casual' clothes. I finally found a really cute outfit, after trying on almost 100 outfits, literally (pic above). Ripped high waisted shorts, white crop top, and my galaxy print vans. I straightened my hair, to be honest I straighten it too much I'm surprised my hair isn't really damaged. While I'm putting on my shoes I get a text from Jacob.

jaycub 😂✌🏼️: You ready? I'll be there in 10 mins 😊

Me: Just need to get my shoes on, I'll be waiting 😉

Ok yeah I know, I'm a little flirty. But he knows I'm in a relationship so he won't take it seriously.

10 minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I open it and it reveals Jacob. Woah. He looks amazing. He's wearing khakis with his pink shirt and oh lord he's gorgeous.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Jacob said snapping me out of my thoughts. I blushed, but then I saw that he was checking me out now.

"Don't act like you're not checking me out," I said and then his cheeks got even redder than they already are.

"Well it's not my fault you look stunning," he said and then he smirked.

"Well you don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Sartorius," I said laughing.

"Wait! I need a picture for Instagram then," he said. He saw my shocked face and then he said, "Just a picture of me, I wouldn't want to risk you getting hate."

"Oh what a gentleman," I say giggling. He gives me his phone so I can take the picture. He leans against my door and then I count to 3 and take a few pictures. Then I gave his phone back to him and he looked through the pictures I took.

"You should be a photographer! These are so good!" he says and I blush. He chooses the best one and posts it on Instagram. I get a notification.

jacobsartorius just posted a photo

I look at it and it's one of the pictures I took, obviously. He captioned it 'Dance night? 🙈❤️'. Little did his fans know he had a date. And that's exactly what all the comments were asking.

"Looks like all your fangirls have a bunch of questions," I say. Even though just a week ago I was one of those fangirls. I haven't been active on my fan account, mainly because I actually know him now. I'll post something and give it away to someone tonight. We walk to an uber that Jacob paid for already. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of his money for ubers so he can come see me. But he already paid so what else can I do.

The whole ride there we just talked and talked, he held my hand which I didn't have a problem with. When we were 10 minutes away he told me that we were 10 minutes away.

"Wait! Before we get there we need a selfie for snapchat, mine obviously," I told him. So we took the selfie and I captioned it 'dance night w my fave 😂💓'. It would be better if Jacob could put something on his story too, but since all of his fans could possibly find out my Instagram and stuff so yeah. 5 of my friends already saw the snap with Jacob after 5 minutes. Brooklyn (she's always on snapchat), Britney (ugh), Olivia, someone I don't really talk to but I have their snapchat, and Zach. Oops, I forgot he'd see it. He replied to it (y'know, the thing at the bottom that says chat ?) and he said "So this is the 'plans' you had that you had to cancel our date? Ok fine"