~8~

I inspect myself after drying off and doing my hair. My wavy light brown hair hangs low to the bottom of my boobs, I had on a navy blue noodle strapped tank top with lace on the top, and black booty shorts.

I know, I sound really slutty. Because that's what I am, and I admit it!

I walk out of the bathroom and go back in the living room seeing Niall on the couch with some Lays in his mouth. The second I walk in the everyone's attention turns to me. Harry and Justin stare speechless.

"Someone looks sexy!" Niall shouted and smiles excitedly as I blush and walk over to sit in the middle of Harry and Justin and sit crisscrossed on the couch picking dead skin at my feet.

Right then, I catch everyone's stares. "What? I'm not that much of a girly girl!" I shout. Justin leans over and smells my hair and body. "Di-did you use my body wash and my shampoo and conditioner?" Justin begins to look at me weirdly.

"Uh.... Yeah....??? I had no choice! I couldn't just rinse off my body! I can't just be dirty all week!" I raise my voice at everyone and sat here like I didn't care.

"You can be in my book..!" Harry says out of nowhere and goes back to biting his nails, as Justin drops his mouth and I do the same, then look at him. Niall bursts into a ball of laughter!

".........PFFFFFFFTTT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" He snorts and scoffs in the middle of his laughing. Spitty crumbs of chips, fly out of his mouth and he starts hiccuping. Niall stands and chuckles on his way into the kitchen.

Harry shrugs and looks at his nails then bites them again. "Not that kind of dirty, dumbo!" I leaned over then smacked Harry upside the head. He began to chuckle to himself. "Sure what ever you say!" Harry smiles uneasy like and picks up his phone.

"Hey lads, heard Harry-" Louis comes out of nowhere as I jump then hold my hand up to my chest and sigh relieved.

I thought It would be Jason or something... Dear god.

"That was Niall." Justin rolls his eyes and corrects Louis.

"-Niall laughing and I wanted to see what was so funny."

Isn't Louis supposed to be the funny one on the band? Well right now, he's not being funny, you know why? Because he has his stupid,... Beautiful blue eyes, stuck to that phone!

"Come on Louis, where are those beautiful blue eyes? I want to see them lovely blue eyes of yours, looking right at me!" I smile and look at him upside down, from leaning my head back, to notice him standing really close.

"Ok, first of all, my eyes are on my phone and their gonna stay on my phone for a while, and second, I don't want to show my lovely blue eyes because I said so. And there's nothing your gonna do about it." The 'sass master,' sasses me then taunts me as he begins typing again not even looking up once.

"Oooh girl, he told you." I hear Harry on the other side of me as I sit up then, Niall starts laughing from the other room first. Then next thing you know everyone starts laughing...!!

Why? I don't really know. And I don't want to.

•~•

Ok, did anyone else think this chapter was kind of lame? I did... But please let me know! So I can make it better in a way! For the next chapter! Haha hope you liked this funnish chapter.... If you thought it was funny... I dont know! I'm so lonely...!!! Lol jk. ~1Dinfection365