~1~

I sat alone in Jason's livingroom, the TV off, my arms crossed, tapping my foot, im really pissed off right now, because; its after midnight! Jason hasn't arrived home yet, im here in this room worried as hell.

What if he had gotton in a car wreck? What if he was walking throught an ally alone and a group of guys were ganging up on him and killed him!? It made me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. A light flashed through the window. I could tell it was Jason who had just arrived home. I stood up and heard footsteps coming to the door. He walked in and set down his keys on the table. Not noticing me in the corner, he sits down and turns on the TV. "Where have you been?" I crossed my arms walking towards him. "I... Dont want to talk about it." He turned off the TV as he was geting ready to go upstairs. I raced towards him and grabbed his arm, Jason crumpled his fist and threw me into the wall with the arm I grabbed.

Pain rushed through my body up and down. My head slammed into the wall along with my aching body. "I said I dont want to talk about it!" He contiinued up the stairs. I stood there not making a single movement.

Why would Jason do that to me?? He's been really sweet ever since we've met. What's gotten into him now? Is it a new girl or something? Yesterday he was acting funny. We went on a walk, and he ignored me for the rest of the day. He kept checking his phone every two minutes.

What did I ever do??

I followed him up the stairs and opened the door to his room. "What is wrong with you!?" I raised my voice watching his annoyed facail expression. "Damn it Carmen!!" His fist pound on the nightstand angerily. "Why have you been ignoring me!? What's going on with us!?" I lowerd my voice, when Jason stood up and walked towards me with his fist crumpled. I backed to the wall, I hiperventilated once I was cornered. His hand slammed against the wall next to me, as I jumped in fear.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

I really hope you will like this book! I have really good plans for this book! -Lolli_pop12 ;3