~26~

I feel devastated...

Why..? Because I couldn't defeat him...

I failed...

Justin has no chance against Jason...

Why? He's gotten stronger...

He's gotten smarter...

Like I said, it's something he enjoys...

He doesn't give a damn about anybody...

My mind shuts me down like a robot, being powered down. Struggling to stand to my own two feet, I loose my balance as I finally stand. Letting the kitchen table catch my fall. My head aches from the concussion Jason gave me. The blood was beginning to dry up. Sticking to my skin like glue. Blood and sweat roll down my cheeks.

Walking up the steps to Jason's room, felt like I was walking on a tight rope. Every step I take. I either fall, or live. Finally reaching the top, I walk into Jason's room, finding him asleep.

It's half passed midnight...

I don't even care if I stain his sheets with blood...

His perfect white sheets will be ruined...

Each step I take, I regret. Closer, and closer to his bed. A part of me is telling me, to just kill myself already. The other part is saying, not to get closer to him.

Why don't you just go jump off a cliff or something..? Your worthless...

Run Carmen! Leave Justin behind!

Cut bitch...

I need Justin...

I need him to hold me, and tell me everything will be ok...

What are you a "Belieber" or something..? Leave the faggot... He doesn't care about you, he a player...

My hands begin to sweat as I swallow, finally reaching his bed. I climb inside the covers slowly. My thoughts are screaming at me. My fingernails
scrape against my flesh. I'm desperate.

You just got beaten up, by your ex... Is this how you want your life to end..?

You can escape tomorrow...

My eyes close slowly, rubbing my fingers gently against my skin. I doze off, trying to fight the headache. Finally falling asleep. My body stays tensed up the whole night. Not even getting the whole night to relax. This happened all the time when I was living with Jason. I could never sleep, I could never eat, never able to relax, all that happened around here, was arguing, and fighting. Nothing else.

My mind was suddenly blank.

That's a first...

(Justin's pov)

Laying on the floor, with my chest to the ceiling, my head packed with wonder, my wrists still hurt from breaking the chains. All I could think about was Carmen. Was she ok? Was she still alive? I hope she's alright.

Dick is up against the wall sleeping. His back to the wall, his forehead faces the floor, eyes closed. He's just sitting there like a dope. Cause he is a dope.