~15~

HEY! I have made a new Twitter account! It's the same name as my user! @1Dinfection365! My other one got suspended. And so far I can't get on my Twitter. Which really sucks. I really want to communicate with you guys, but my damn Twitter won't work. So PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLEASE! THAT WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW Enjoy~

•~•

(Justin's pov)

I don't know what's going on with Carmen right now, but I think all of this, has to do with Jason. He is messing with her head. All the anger begins to wash inside me. Why would he do this to her!? She's nice, she's cute, and she's such a sweet girl! What has she ever done to him!!?? ...What has she ever done to him? I thought hard and looked at her sitting on the couch in the living room. It sounded like she was saying; Why me...? Why me..?

I paced myself back and forth. I'm supposed to be gone by now! I take out my phone and dial Harry's cell. It rings for 5 minutes until he finally picks up. "Hello?" You could easily tell Harry was out doing something. Cause I could hear fans screaming in the background... I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Hello-o-o? Justin?" I finally managed to speak. "Harry! I need someone to keep an eye on Carmen..." I looked back at Carmen and put a hand on my hip. I immediately changed positions nervously and put my thumbnail in my mouth: biting on it and pulling it. "Can't Carmen stay by herself-"
"She can't!"
"Why?"
"Carmen was trying to cut herself... And who knows what else she would do before I get back...!" I clutched my head and looked back at Carmen nervously.

She was gone.

I began to panic when I heard a couple crashes coming from the kitchen. I opened the door and found her holding a knife in one hand. She held out her arm ready to slit her wrist. "I'm on my way..." Harry said after pausing for a few minutes. I immediately hung up and ran to Carmen.

Please not again... I ran to her and took her wrist. "Don't Carmen! I don't know what's going on in your head right now! But you need to stop!" I raised my voice at her getting really worried about her.

Within 10 minutes. There was a knock at the door. I dragged Carmen by her wrist as she tried her best to fight back. "Let me go you piece of shit!" She screamed trying to stab me with the wrist I was holding. I dragged her to the door and opened it to reveal Harry, Niall, and Zayn. Harry and Niall walk in startled staring at the fighting Carmen in my hand. Followed by Zayn.

"Carmen!! Drop! The knife." I say gritting my teeth at her. To try and scare the shit out of her. She stares me in the eyes. Her eyes tense up along with her shoulders. Her eyebrows frowning at me. She stares breathless for a few minutes. I relax my shoulders and relax every muscle in my body except for the arm I'm holding her with.

You could tell Carmen was not amused; She was serious. She tightened her jaw. Carmen began to relax a little: Her eyes slowly beginning to soften along with her shoulders. Everything but her hand was relaxed. "Drop... The knife..." I stare her straight in the eyes. Her shoulders weren't very relaxed. Her heavy breathing was dying down. Her grip on the knife was loosening slowly. The dullness in her eyes were coming back to reality. She dropped the knife with attitude as it landed on the floor: with a thud.

I looked at the boys as they stood there in shock.

U_U

Yes. I am sorry for not updating in a while... I will make it up to you! Thanks for 4.4k Guys! I love you so much! Well my phone is about to die so I need to charge it before it's dead. Again! Thank you! ~1Dinfection365 (\( * o*)/)