~14~

I'm just waiting for my life to be over already...

I can't live any longer.

I tried.

•~•

I find myself breathing heavily and in Justin's room. Exactly how I found myself.

Thank god...

I look over to see if Justin was still sleeping.

Apparently not...

His spot is empty.

I slowly begin to get out of bed, as I rub my sleepy eyes.

I open the door and fix my clothes and I walk down the stairs.

I'm almost dizzy...

His hand clenching my wrist hard...

I'm getting a headache just thinking about him.

I swear it feels like he knows...

Like he knows where I am...

A cold chill begins to run up my spine.

I walk into the kitchen finding a shirtless Justin cooking breakfast.

He turns and looks at me then smiles.

"Hey Carmen! Good morning! I'm just making some bacon and eggs." He says with a smile and he pays attention to the cooking food in the pan.

I rub my eye and sit down at the bar. "So where are the guys?" I ask looking around the room.

"Oh, they went back to the hotel." He says turning the stove off and scraping the eggs off the pan, onto the plate.

His evil smirk and growl...

I try my best not to think about him. I run my hand through my dirty and ratty hair; gripping it tightly. I just want to rip it all out of my head. I don't give a damn... His arm snakes over my shoulder placing a plate in front of me. All I could do; was stare at the scrambled eggs and the crunchy bacon, sitting in front of me. I just sat there. The only thing I thought about was him. And only him. I can't even say his name anymore. Every little memory was washing back into my brain. I could feel the cold stare Justin is giving me right now. "You ok?" He asks still staring at me, eating his eggs. The only thing I thought of was nodding. I couldn't bare to speak to Justin. He smirked, "Do you need me to feed it to you?" He chuckled eating the rest of his eggs. Then starting on his two pieces of bacon. I shook my head in response. Finally having the courage to eat; I pick up my fork and stab the eggs lightly. Gently placing it in my mouth. He chokes me as I'm loosing air by the minute: darkness begins to surround me... It makes it harder for me to swallow. My throat begins to throb in pain and agony. I choke on my food, as my eyes begin to water. "...I-I.... I-I can't..." A single tear falls freely from my eyes.

"You can't... What?" "I-I can't do it anymore! I'm done! You hear me Justin!? DONE!! I can't live with myself anymore! All my life! I've been living...!!" I choke for a few minutes, then I catch my breath keeping my eyes glued to Justin's worried eyes. "... With all these, stupid lies!!" I run over to a drawer and open it looking for a steak knife. This is your time... You need to cut. Now! As stream down my face like a fierce waterfall. It hurts my eyes to cry; but I can't help it. I look back at Justin: he has a really worried look on his face. He slowly rises from his seat. I look back and find the knife I was looking for. Go ahead... Cut! I dare you Carmen! I turn, facing Justin, and grip the knife: my knuckles feel like their bleeding from the pain. Within a blink of an eye I feel something grabbing my wrists. I let out a thrilling scream, thinking it was Jason. "Carmen!! Stop!!" He screams back gripping my wrists. Fight him Carmen!! Cut yourself!!! Don't let him hold you back!!! My own thoughts are killing me more than my actions. I begin to fight him inching the knife closer to my arm. He fights back with all his might trying his best to snap me out of it. If he won't let you do it, cut him!! I begin to slowly lean the knife towards Justin's chest. He immediately notices and begins to cry out, "Carmen, what ever your doing! Stop it now!!" He cries as he's trying his best to fight back. No!! Stop it now!!! This is not you Carmen!!! Drop the knife!!! I loose grip and drop the knife. I sit there as I flush out my eyes with tears. Justin loosens his grip. Tisk Tisk... You've really done it now... You worthless piece of shit...

I look up at Justin: his eyes are red from crying, the veins popping out of his arms, tear drops all over his shirt less body, I could feel his hands shaking. "H-help... Me...."

٩(ŏ﹏ŏ、)۶

Hello! Thanks for reading! I should make a nickname for you guys! How do you like, Scars... Let me know if you like that nickname, and I'll call you guys that! Remember, my Twitter account is: @demWattpadbooks if you are following me, my Twitter isn't working very well, so yeah... Thanks for 3k! I love you so much! ~1Dinfection365 ( ^ω^)