~7~

My eyes widen and I start to blush a little bit.

"Um... Your place? Us two? Alone? By ourselves?" I ask nervously, as my heart beats fast. He opens my side of the car door and I hop in.

My eyes follow him walking around to the other side of the car and popping in.

"Yep! You ok with that?" He closes his door while looking at me and turns on the car then fastens his seat belt.

I nod my head uneasy of the thought. "Good!" He smiles and starts the car finally pulling forward.

~~

The car stops in front of a big, wide house as my mouth drops. I feel the car shake and hear the car door slam as I unbuckle my seatbelt and Justin opens my door unexpectedly. He reveals his hand to me and smirks in a friendly way.

"Thanks dude!" I smirk back at him and he nods politely. Both of us walk to two huge white doors and I hear Justin jiggling the keys in the lock.

"Your gonna love it here." I could feel him smirking.

Ok, the way he said that creeped me out. What the hell does he mean by that!?

The door opens.

"Hey! Justin!!" I hear a British voice come from the right side of me as I walk in and turn to him....

No. Way!

I can't believe who I'm seeing!

"Sup Harry! How did you get in?" Justin greats him and smiles as they do that bro thing... I don't know what they call it... Some kind of high five? Hand shake?

"Scoot let me in." Harry explains and notices me. "Well, who is this lovely young lady?" He walks to me and kisses my hand politely as I start to blush deeply and smile.

I stare into his green eyes. His dark brown hair hangs low and his curls flop up. "Um... This is Carmen. Carmen this is-" Justin looks at both of us weird and introduces me.

"Harry Styles? Yeah I noticed." I look at Justin and sass him a little and look back at Harry still holding my hand, then I swiped it away.

"Is it just you? Or did you bring anyone else here?" Justin looks around the room curious.

"Oh, yeah Louis and Niall is here too. HEY LOUIS!!! NIALL!!!!" Harry turns to the kitchen door. Probably waiting for Niall to come out.

Niall pops his head out from the kitchen door and looks at us three. "Yeah!?" His mouth is stuffed with food.

Then out comes Louis from the basement on his phone. "Uh-huh?"

"That's Carmen lads." Harry points to me starting for the bathroom. Louis has his eyes glued to his phone. His thumbs tapping on the screen. "Ok." He replies then walks down to the basement, like he doesn't even care.

"Sup?" Niall smiles and greets me then slides his head back in the kitchen.

Now it's just Justin and I left at the front door alone together.

"I'll be right back. Feel free to do... Whatever." Justin goes to the bathroom door and knocks on the door.

"Hey Harry?" Justin waits for Harry's reply.

"Yep?" Harry replies to Justin.

"How long are you guys staying in California?" He stands outside of the door asking all of these questions.

"For about two weeks." Harry responded flushing the toilet and washing his hands, then finally walking out of the bathroom.

I notice a couch in front of a TV and sit myself down then get as comfortable as I can.

Justin and Harry appear in the room and they both sit down beside me. Justin reaches for the remote and turns on the TV.

I begin to look at the corner of my eyes and see Harry staring me down and biting his bottom lip. Looking down I notice my black laced bra is showing as I blush and pull my tank top up.

"Um... Im gonna take a shower." I choke on my words, and stand from the couch. "Ok." Justin smiles, then I walk to the bathroom and close the door, staring at the dried bloody, scratched up, dirty, girl staring back at me.

My hands struggle to run through my "rats nest" hair.

I strip myself and turn on the hot water then feel the cold water on my bare hands and the water gets warmer. I open the curtain and step in, feeling the hot water on my dirty skin.

The way the water hit my skin made me shiver.

I always love to sing in the shower in the mornings to warm up my vocals. But its evening... So...

The only song I could think of was Stop and Stare.

"Darn..." I just remembered I left my clothes and things at Jason's place...

The only thing I see is men's body wash, and men's shampoo and conditioner.

Somebody tell me... Why me!?

This is the only thing I got.

I grab the shampoo and conditioner and rub it in my hair. Then I rinse it out. Then the body wash.

I make sure to get the cuts and wounds left in my skin.

I finally rinse it out.

I turn off the water and jump out then find a towel as I wrap it around my wet and cold body.

Then take another towel and dry off my soaked brown hair.

I stare at the familiar girl with towels wrapped her. My cuts and wounds are not that visible

I find a brush, a blow drier and a flat iron? Perfect!

•~•

Hayy! I hope you liked this chapter! Chapter 8 might be up pretty soon. I will probably update every two weekends? Or one weekend? I'm debating. Thinking about it! HARD!! I will chose one and when I choose that one It will be on that weekend! Once a weekend.... Does that make since to you? Cause I don't think that made any since.... Lol! ~1Dinfection365 ;T