It started when she stole the phone

It started when she stole the phone. (Becca's pov)

I heard the shower water running and knew that Elaine aka My mom got in the shower. I know how stupid she can be so I went in the kitchen and voila her purse is right there. I took out her white iphone 4s and look through everything and I almost freak when I see Paul on the inbox. The newest message from Paul says: The boys want to know what she looks like before we but her. When she wakes send us a picture. I sigh. If i ever want to leave my mom I might as well take my own pictures. I quickly type in a message: Okay Paul? It's Becca I kinda took the phone while my mom is in the shower because I'm not a dumb ass and she is XD well I'm going to send a couple pics that aren't perverted like Elaine would do. KK? I click send and start taking some random photos of myself and send them not waiting for a reply. I run into the kitchen and slip the phone back into her purse. Then the water cuts off, my cue to run like hell to my room upstairs without making any noise. When I get to my room I close the door and leave it a crack open. I like, wait, I love to eavesdrop. It's a hobby. I hear Elaine gasp and shriek the word Money. That means they're buying me. Whoop-di-fuckin-doo. My door busts open and Elaine rushes in, "You little bitch. You are actually smart!!! You just got me ten grand!! Start packing, you're going to London." She left my room and I ran to my closet grabbing the suitcases I had filled with clothes a year ago. Elaine didn't hate me so much where she wouldn't buy me clothes. No. She wanted me to look good, that meant I have tons of clothes and suitcases. Along with the other bull shit she got me. Well I'm going to London. I'm finally gonna be a sex slave. Not that I want to be one.