chapter 18

(Becca's pov)

After I found out Louis told Liam I began freaking out. I stayed away from all the boys. They are currently all around the t.v. playing the game. Well not Liam, he disappeared earlier. Which scares me, alot. "Ohhh Becca Boo." I jumped hearing Liam's voice. I turned and saw him standing with a smile on his face. I backed up. "What Liam?" I asked. I stepped back again and hit someone's chest. I craned my neck and saw Louis. "Shit." I muttered. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist as I looked at Liam to see what he had in mind. "Well, I was thinking we could all go out to eat later." He told me with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Niall!! Liam wants us to go out to eat. where do you wanna go!?" I yelled pulling from Louis and going to the living room. Niall jumped up as I walked in. "NANDOS!!!" He yelled. I laughed. All the boys looked at me accusingly. "Hey Liam said we were going to eat." I raised my hands in defense.

* Later at dinner *

Liam kept glancing at me every once in a while and it was making me uncomfortable. my thoughts began making me forget my surroundings. Why is it I don't have to be their 'Slave' but I still am? It's weird how I have still had sex with Harry, Louis, and Zayn. "Becca? Earth to Becca." I shook my head to see all the boys staring at me. "What?" I asked. They all laughed. Louis rested his hand on my side, making me look at him. He just smiled and looked at Liam. His hand slowly went to the crotch of my shorts. I looked at Liam, who just smiled and kept talking. Louis started rubbing and I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan that was dying to escape. "You okay Becca?" Liam asked. I glared at him. "N-No. I think I need to go home." I stuttered. Louis stopped. "I'll take her home. Liam? You wanna come? I need someone to play games with." Liam nodded. Going home, I sat up front. I wanted to tease Louis, since he was driving. I spread my legs in my seat and he looked at me. "Becca. what are you doing?" I smiled and stuck a hand inside my shorts. Moaning when I touched myself. "What is she doing Lou?" Liam asked looking at me. "Oh." I started applying pressure as Liam watched and Louis glanced at me. Liam leaned back in his seat and I heard a belt. I looked back. He was masturbating. I went faster. "God!" I shrieked. Liam came back up and pulled me over the seat. "What the-" He yanked down my shorts and underwear and buried his face in between my thighs. He started licking everywhere with his expert tongue. "Liaammm." I moaned dragging out his name. He nibbled on my clit and stuck his tongue in and out of me. "Fuck, you taste so good baby." He said. He went back in and I began fisting his hair and trying to push him deeper.

(Louis' pov)

Driving in the front seat and listening to Liam and Becca in the back just made me so hard. "Fuck, you taste so good baby." Liam moaned. I heard Becca's breathe speed up. "Liam she's about to cum." I warned and he stopped. Becca whimpered. "Not fair Louis." I laughed. When I pulled up to the house I had to open the garage doors. I pulled in and Liam got out and hauled Becca over his shoulder. "Put me down Liam!!" She yelled. I chuckled. "To the bedroom." And we all made our way inside and upstairs.