chapter 15

(Becca's pov)

Okay well I followed the boys into the other room and stopped when I heard a smash. I hurriedly walked in to see the glass table smashed and Zayn's hand bleeding. "What the fuck Louis!! She's not a slave!! You can't go around with her when you know I fancy her!!!" Zayn yelled. Niall and Liam were in the middle of Louis and Zayn while Harry watched. I was kinda shocked, I mean, yeah they think I'm hot. Who wouldn't? I'm super pretty, fit, wait Becca you're being a little full of yourself. Back to subject. "Well Lad. I didn't kiss her she kissed me." Lou stated the obvious. Zayn pushed Liam and Nialler out of the way and lunged for Zayn. He pushed Lou against the wall and kneed him in the stomach and punching him in the face. I had to stop this. Zayn hit him hard and I could hear Louis groaning. Louis was on the floor. Zayn kicking his side.

(Louis' pov)

Zayn beat the shit out of me. But I let him, he was just blowing off steam. I hit the floor and he's kicking my side. Next thing I know Becca is pushing him away yelling curse words at him. She kneels beside me and gingerly touches my face. "I'm sorry Lou." She whispers before turning to face Zayn.

(Zayn's pov)

When Becca yells curse words at me it hurt a bit. She got up and looked at me. "Zayn Malik, I know you fancy me but I don't think I could ever fancy someone who beat the shit out of his own friend like a dumb ass." My heart felt like someone stabbed me as her cold hard words pierced the air. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You and I will never work. You can't hurt my friends or someone I fancy. I can fancy whoever I like and if you don't like it then oh well. You don't own me. Screw you Zayn." She turns back to Louis and whispers to him while the other boys just stare at me. Liam is shaking is head, disappointed. Niall leaves the room muttering about food and Harry just sits on the couch watching me. I watch and see Becca help Louis up. She glances at me briefly. "Zayn, I do not want you to talk to me until you realize what you've done to friend was wrong." She says and leaves the room. All I do is sit on the floor with the mess.