Time to get comfy

Becca's pov)

I lowered the fork hearing how calm Liam was being. I was actually freaking out on the inside that Niall just touched me with a spoon. My eyes flicked to each boy and back to Liam's chocolate eyes. I hate spoons but something about these boys, they have an aura that just says calm the hell down and shut the fuck up and try to breathe. Well that's what I think it said anyway. I saw Harry out of the corner of my eye slowly take the spoon from Niall and put it back in the drawer. I let out a breathe and set the fork on the counter. Harry looked at me and my breathe caught in my throat as I stared at his green orbs. He smiles to show off some gorgeous dimples that I just want to poke. Louis beats me to it and pokes his cheek. I join will Louis poking Harry's other cheek while Louis is at the other side.

(Harry's pov)

She is poking my cheeks looking from me to Louis. Her smile lights up the room and it's like she hasn't smiled in a while. Soon enough everyone is poking me and Becca stops as she looks at Liam. She turns and looks into his eyes then looks at his neck. Well she saw his birthmark. Before anyone can stop her she runs her finger over it and traces it softly. She starts giggling and then she starts full on laughing as she spots our little quirks. She even sees the tattoos on us and traces those as well. I watch as she traces the arrows/chevrons on Liam's arm. Her loose curls frame her perfectly and her brown eyes have specks of blue that you can see when she smiles. Wait Harry, think, she's the sex slave. The girl Paul just bought. But he did buy her for us, she could be a friend or atleast a girl friend. No Harry chillax.

(Louis' pov)

As I suspected the girl is actually a bubbly happy go lucky monkey when she gets to be. I could already see that Harry,Liam, and Zayn like her. Even if Zayn is quiet. Harry and Liam, well you can see it in their eyes. She's our sex slave for crying out loud!! But we had agreed that we would wait a couple of days before anyone could touch her. Niall said he was happy without a sex girl, as long as he had food. "Why don't you have any tattoos Niall?" Her voice brought me back to where we all sat in the living room. "I like to be the ink free leprechaun." He simply stated with a smile.